Chapter 11: A New Beginning

---

Their wedding was a beautiful affair, surrounded by friends and family who had supported them through thick and thin.

Jungkook stood by Taehyung's side as his best man, a smile on his face as he watched his two closest friends commit their lives to each other.

"I'm so happy for you both," Jungkook whispered to Taehyung as they stood at the altar, his eyes glistening with tears. "You deserve this."

After the ceremony, as they celebrated with laughter and dancing, Taehyung couldn't help but steal glances at Lisa, who radiated happiness.

She was everything he had ever wanted.

As the years continued to roll by, Taehyung's life flourished.

He balanced his career as a businessman while nurturing his passion for art.

Lisa pursued her dreams in education, inspiring young minds as a teacher.

They eventually welcomed three energetic boys into the world-each with Taehyung's playful spirit and Lisa's kind heart.

Later, they welcomed a baby girl, a perfect blend of her parents' love.

On family nights, laughter filled their home as they shared stories and created memories together.

Taehyung often found himself lost in the beauty of their everyday life.

The moments spent with Lisa and their children brought him an indescribable joy.