Chapter 2: Secret Meetings

---

After school, Taehyung led Lisa to his house, careful to ensure Jungkook wasn’t around.

They settled on the couch, surrounded by the comfort of familiarity.

Lisa pulled out her textbooks, and they began to study, but Taehyung found it hard to concentrate.

He couldn’t take his eyes off her; the way she bit her lip in concentration made his heart skip a beat.

“Taehyung, are you even listening?” Lisa teased, a playful smile dancing on her lips.

“Of course!” he replied quickly, shaking his head to clear his thoughts.

But as they studied, their hands brushed against each other, igniting an electric spark between them.

Days turned into weeks, and their secret meetings became the highlight of Taehyung’s life.

They shared laughter and stories, and every moment spent together deepened their connection.

Lisa began to notice how Taehyung had a different side to him—a soft, tender side that melted her heart.

He was sweet and attentive, always going out of his way to make her smile.

Despite the joy these moments brought, Taehyung’s guilt gnawed at him.

Every time Lisa laughed, he felt a pang in his chest, reminding him of Jungkook.

One afternoon, as they cuddled on the couch watching a movie, Taehyung felt Lisa’s head resting on his shoulder. “Taehyung, do you think Jungkook would be okay with us?” she asked softly, breaking the comfortable silence.

The question hung in the air, heavy with unspoken tension. Taehyung’s heart raced. “I... I think he’d understand,” he said, though uncertainty clawed at him.

“Are you sure? I don’t want to come between you two,” she replied, looking up at him with concern.

Taehyung took a deep breath, knowing that if he was honest, it could jeopardize everything. “I just want to enjoy our time together,” he said, forcing a smile. “Let’s just keep it between us for now.”