Chapter 3: A Growing Bond

---

As the months passed, Taehyung and Lisa’s bond grew stronger.

They found joy in the little things: cooking dinner together, dancing in the living room, and sharing their dreams for the future.

Lisa loved how Taehyung could be playful one moment and serious the next. He made her feel special, loved, and cherished.

Yet, every time Jungkook’s name came up, Taehyung’s heart sank.

They had developed a silent agreement to avoid the topic of their feelings for Lisa, but the weight of their secrecy was becoming harder to bear.

Taehyung knew that Lisa wanted to be open about their relationship, but he feared that doing so would hurt Jungkook.

On a particularly warm spring day, they decided to go for a walk in the park.

The cherry blossoms were in full bloom, casting a beautiful pink hue over everything.

As they strolled, Taehyung couldn’t help but feel grateful for moments like this.

“Taehyung, look!” Lisa exclaimed, pointing at a small pond where ducks were swimming.

They both laughed as a duck quacked loudly, and Taehyung’s heart swelled with happiness.

He wanted to capture this moment forever, to remember the way she lit up with joy.

But as they shared sweet moments, Taehyung’s mind was clouded with thoughts of Jungkook.

He could see his younger friend’s hurt every time they were together in a group.

Taehyung knew he needed to come clean, but every time he tried to bring it up, he hesitated.