Chapter 5, Jeremy Loves You!

---------

Your POV

---------

This is the craziest night You have ever experienced. Mike just won't be quiet, flirt, flirt, flirt, FLIRT. You're getting sick of this. Yoy noticed Toy Freddy was in the doorway.

"Shh," You said. "Toy Freddy's right there."

He came in and we put on our masks quickly.

He looked around and left.

It was already 4:32 am, You were pretty tired.

You winded up the music box, but it seemed the puppet was already out. You raced and winded so, very fast. Finally the puppet went back.

It was 5:55. Freddy was in the doorway, Chica next to him. They came in at the same time, You saw their faces looking in at you, it went black and they had gone.

"DING DONG, DING DONG! YAYYYYYYY!" The 6 am alarm went off, time to go home.

You were getting in Jeremy's car when Mike came over to you and handed me a piece of paper, he quickly ran off back to his car and went home. You decided to read it.

"U R CUTE," You mumbled as You read it.

"Huh?" You mumbled. "Does he like me?"

"W-what?" Jeremy asked.

"Nothing," You replied. He nodded.

You got out of the car and went inside and sat down on the couch.

"Jeremy..." You said.

"W-what?" He replied.

"I-I've been meaning to tell you something..." You started. "Ever since I met you, I-well, I... I-I liked you..."

"You d-did?" He said in shock.

"It's okay if you don't like me in that way..." You replied.

"No... I-I, I l-like you t-too..." He said. "No, I-I l-love y-you."

"I love you, too." You replied.

You had a feeling of joy go threw your mind, before you knew it, you were sitting there kissing him. After about a minute you two pulled away.

"I'm sleepy..." You moaned. "I'm heading to bed."

"M-me too." He replied

You both jumped into bed laughing for a minute and then you and him were fast asleep.

HI, I WANTED TO SAY THAT I'MMA SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAZ SHORT, BUT I WAS GRINNING THE WHOLE TIME WHILE WRITING THIS. I'M SO HAPPY.

~ZOE