1

Kirishima applied for a job in an aquarium but he didn't know what he was setting himself into. He was just led to one of the biggest tanks in the aquarium and knew that a merman lived in the rebut he didn't quite expect that he would be there to take care of him now. The instructor did tell him everything and that he would be in charge of the merman now. He wasn't quite sure how to react to it but he just sat at the top opening and honestly waited to be noticed.

Ever since I had been brought to the aquarium I just stayed behind a few large rocks that were in my tank, hiding from all humans but I I looked towards the top of the tank, and curiosity got the better of me so I swam up slowly and peeked the top half of my face out of the water, my emerald green eyes reflecting on the water.

Kirishima was a bit surprised when he saw a face peek out at him and just gave a small smile "Hello there. I'm Eijirou Kirishima and I'll be looking after you for now" he explained Just so the other wouldn't be too confused and maybe even scared of him.

Just tilts my head a bit before going back under the water but not before bringing my tail up and splashes the human with some water.

Kirishima gasped a bit at that and just tried to shake the water off. "What was that for him?" He asked and kept watching the water but actually took a step back from the opening.

Returns to the bottom of the tank and curls up before a rock in the corner of the tank, though my stomach did growl I had refused to eat ever since I was brought here.

He was a bit Confused once he saw a merman swim away but just sighed, he knew this was gonna be a lot. He knew the other couldn't hear him from down there so he just grabbed a fish they gave him into the tank, not sure if the other would eat.

Swims towards the top of the tank and swims around the fish a little bit before going back down to the bottom of the tank without the fish.

He sighed and just pulled his pants up and took his shoes and socks off and dangled his legs into the water trying to think of how to make him eat.

I looked up to the platform to see two human legs and my eyes could be seen through the water but I just laid my head down and faced the tank wall.

"Just gonna ignore me?" He asked and just sighed, knowing this would be a nice job if he could just sit there for a few hours of the day.

Suddenly a little kid started tapping the tank's glass that visitors could see into it but there was clearly a sign on the glass that said not to touch the glass and the parent started to get angry and yelling about how the employees need to make the fish come so her angel can see the fish.

Kirishima heard the knocking on the glass and sighed, he was aware no one could see him from there but they could hear. "Tapping on the class scared the fish in the tank! That's why there's no fish to be seen!" He shouted out.

The woman just started getting angrier and angrier but soon was escorted out of the building for making a commotion. I just had curled up into a ball, scared of the loud humans.

Kirishima sighed and just put his hand in the water and moved it around to maybe get the other to come up once again and sighed, trying to make him more comfortable.

Slowly starts coming up towards the platform but hides underneath it and just pokes the human hand with my finger before grabbing it and pulling the human into the water.

He smiled at the poking but then gasped when pulled in and quickly tried to get to the top again and gasped, holding onto the platform while taking deep breaths "Don't pull people in, I can't breathe underwater" he said quickly.

Gets closer to the human and circles around him, just staring at him with my eyes narrowed a bit before going back under the platform.

Kirishima sighed and just dived down a bit again and tried to open his eyes underwater and just looked for the merman to get a full look of him.