6

He put a hand on his back yo stabilize him and just chuckled "Doing good Zuku"

"How can you say that when I feel like I'm about to fall down.."

"Because you can at least stand with some help" he smiled.

Leans against Eijiro before trying to take a step but almost falls down.

He quickly catches him "careful, let first try to stand on your own okay?" He asked with a smile.

"Okay.. I just really want to walk like you so I can get out of here.."

"I know I know, but we have to practice first, so try to stand on your own before trying to walk"

Just nods as I try to get a steady footing.

"Good" he said with a smile and still lightly held onto him "it's weird seeing you like this"

Just holds onto Eijiro not even caring that with human legs, I was completely naked.

He held him as well "You're all wobbly, we need to train for a while"

Leans against Eijiro and nuzzles against him "you're taller than me, with my tail I was slightly taller than you.."

"I am considered all amongst the humans so it's no surprise" he said with a smile.

"The king is a lot taller than you, even if he was human"

"That's because he's not a human, most humans don't get super tall"

Shrugs a little before slowly taking Eijiro's arms off me so I can stand on my own and actually keeps my balance "I did it!"

He smiled and looked at him and clapped a little "Good job" he said with a smile "now stay like that for a bit"

My legs wobble a little bit as I try to stay up, and I had my arms out thinking it would help.

He just lightly held onto his wait "is it that weird to have legs?"

"I've never had human legs before Eiji, so yes it is quite weird"

"I promise it's not as hard as it seems once you got the hang of it" he smiled.

Tries to take a step and my leg wobbles a bit but I don't fall.

"Doing good" he said with a smile and just watched him.

Takes another step and about three hours later I was just walking around the platform but stumbles ever now and again.

He just smiled at him "doing great!" He said with a smile "now we should come up with a plan, it's gonna be suspicious if you haven't been in the tank the whole day"

"We could come up with a sign that said 'Fully Recovered And On My Way Home' that way most humans here just think that I was released?"

"Then my boss would know that it was my fault that you're gone and I'll get in big trouble." He sighed "we will first need to get you dressed" he said with a hum and started thinking.

"How do I get dressed? Only the female merkins wear things on their chests"

"You will get my clothes" he said and went into the changing room to grab his clothes and shower them to him.

Looks at the clothes and tilts my head "How do I put on human clothes?"

"I will put them on you okay?" He asked with a smile "after that we will just walk out of here and I'll bring you to my car and then I'll act like you disappeared during my break"

"Alright" nods before kissing Eijiro's cheek lovingly "Also, what's a car?"

"You get from one place to another with it" he said with a smile and helped him to get dressed "You will see once we are there" he smiled.