4

"I do appreciate you giving it to me but like I said I can't do anything with it"

Takes the head and eats all the meat off it before giving it's skull to Eijiro "there, now you can keep it"

"Thank you I guess" he said with a nod and didn't get why the others wanted him to keep it so bad.

Goes back to eating the other fish.

He just hummed and put his legs in the water and moved them around a bit.

Finishes my fish before crawling back into the water.

He just watched him with a smile "Satisfied?"

Nods happily as I swim around a bit.

He just smiled at him and let him swim around. He then stood up and grabbed the fish skull to go into the changing room and just placed it there, thinking about what he was going to do with it.

Swims deep down into the tank before coming up and jumping out of the water like a dolphin.

He was still in the changing room thinking and just ended up letting the skull lay there before he just went to check his phone again. He guessed the other would be okay if he was out of sight for a few minutes.

Swims to the platform and just waits there, staring at the wall.

He soon came out and saw him "Why aren't you swimming anymore?"

"I was waiting for you" just stares up at Eijiro.

"Oh why? You looked happy swimming on your own" he shrugged.

Pulls myself onto the platform and lays my head down.

"Are you okay?" He asked and sat down opening his arms.

Crawls over to Eijiro and lays in his lap.

He just smiled and just petted his head gently "I will warn you next time I will be gone okay?"

Nods in agreement as I get nice and comfortable starts letting out mer purrs.

He just smiled and ran a hand over his tail with a smile just liking the texture of the scales.

Closes my eyes for a moment as I'm enjoying the feeling of my tail being a pet.

He just smiled and looked at him "Should we get in the water again? Would that be more comfortable?"

"I'm comfortable in the water or on your lap , it's really up to you"

"You could sit in my lap in the water" he said with a smile "may be comfortable for both of us"

"Alright" crawls back into the water and dives in.

He dove back after him with a smile and swam to the bottom and sat on a rock before petting his lap.

Swims down to Eiji and sits in his lap before nuzzling my face against his neck.

He just held him close "pretty pretty merman" he said with a smile.

Hides my face against Eijiro's shoulder as my face turns a light shade of pink.

"Are all of your kind so pretty?" He asked with a chuckle when the other seemed embarrassed "because you're very pretty"

"The others of my kind.. are sometimes very mean and most of them are covered with scars and wounds.."

"Oh really?" He asked and looked at him "also how do babies look? Just like human babies but with a tiny tail?" He asked with a smile.