10

Lays my head down as I sigh "he just bothers me.."

"I could notice that." He smiled and patted his head. "Don't worry too much about him or the mermaid, okay?"

"Okay.." nuzzles my head against Eijiro as I get comfortable.

"My pretty merman. You're so handsome" he said with a smile.

Giggles softly "you're more handsome Eiji"

"No I am not you." He said and ruffled up his hair "You're so handsome with your tail and with your cute ears"

My ears wiggle a little bit "my features aren't that cute"

"They are very cute" he said with a smile "You just look adorable and I wanna kiss you all over"

"You have kissed me all over, several times"

"That's true but I always have the urge to do so. Not even in a sexual manner"

"At least when I get bigger, there's gonna be more of me to kiss"

"You'll ĺook so adorable ugh I can't wait" he said with a smile "we are gonna be a little family"

"Yeah, we are" nuzzles my face against Eijiro happily.

"It's gonna be super cute with our family life and stuff. I'm so happy for us"

Hugs Eijiro tightly as I smile happily.

He just hugged him back "I love you Zuku"

"I love you too Eiji, so very very much"

"I love you just as much," he smiled.

Kisses Eijiro deeply before hearing someone knocking on the front door and I growl.

He just sighed at the knock "you just stay here love" he said and got out of the pool and went to grab a towel before opening the door.

It was a cop at the door so I quickly hid under the water.

Officer: "good afternoon sir, we've gotten reports of you having some kind of big fish living in your pool"

Eijiro looked at the cops and tried to play it cool "Oh hello, well I just came from a swim in my pool. I don't think I could even fit a big fish in there with how regularly I swim" he said with a shrug and looked at Umi who was growling at the officer. The dog then ran outside to the pool and ran around to look for the merman as she was smart enough to understand.

Peaks out of the pool a little to let Umi know I was okay before pulling myself out and crawls myself behind a bush to hide.

Officer: "Well, would you mind if I came in to have a look at the pool?"

Umi just watched him crawl out but still stood in front of the pool trying to guard it

Sero just hoped for the best and nodded "of course. Just follow me" he said and just led his way to the pool where umi was just growling at the officer still.

Officer: "Sir, your dog is being very hostile. Please put it away in a room so it doesn't bite me" walks around the pool " also Sir, do you like swimming in salt water by any chance cause your pool is full of it"

Eijiro just told Umi to sit and be quiet before nodding "I like the sea, that's why it has the whole vibe of the sea"

Officer: "I see, well. Your pool looks fine to me. Have a good night Sir" leaves.

Slowly peaks out of the bush.

"You have a good night too" he said with a wave before he let out a relieved sigh "that was way too close for comfort"