14

Just smiles happily at Eijiro.

"I'll feel so bad leaving you here while I'm at work now" he said with a sigh.

"I'll be alright Eiji, I promise" Nuzzles my head against Eijiro.

"Okay, I'll keep away from the mermaid just for you because I know you don't like her"

"Yeah, I don't like her at all. I honestly want to teach her a lesson about how to stay away from someone's mate"

"Just trust me, I won't leave you for her." He said with a smile "but I'll stay away because you said something about her singing or something"

"Yeah, it's dangerous.. My kind sometimes sings to trick humans into coming into the water before killing them.."

"And it's hypnotic or something? I mean singing doesn't sound too bad" he said with a hum "but Jesus you're really a brutal species with killing humans and biting mates and all that" he chuckled.

"Yeah, I guess we are.. but bite marks stay forever, so it's the most officiate way of claiming someone"

"I mean yeah I have to walk around with it forever now" he shrugged "I don't know honestly, your species seems mean. You're nice though, I love ya"

"I love ya too, and some of my kind are nice but some are jerks"

"Just from what I've heard I wouldn't feel comfortable around one of your kind though"

"Yeah, that's fair-" jumps when I hear a knock on the door before I slowly get off the couch with the blanket around me and goes to the door and opens it slowly and it was my old friend Shoto and he looked a little pissed off.

Eijirou sighed when he heard a knock and just watched the other standing up and just stood up as well with a hum and gave th3 boy at the door a wave.

Shoto: looks at the human with an angry look and just walks inside, pulling Izuku behind me "so, this is the human who you chose Izuku"

"Uh well hi, call me Eijirou, I guess" he said with a hum and umi just stood in front of the man and growled at him before getting behind him to check on izuku.

Crouches down and pets Umi "it's okay Umi, this is Shoto, he's a friend"

Shoto: just does an angry stare in the human's eyes.

"I'm not quite sure what I did wrong?" He just asked and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"It's okay Eiji, this just how Shoto is with people"

"Oh alright, I don't want him glaring at me for that long though. It's just weird really" he said with a shrug.

I tried to go around Shoto but he just pulled me back behind him.

Shoto:" Izuku's mother sent me here to make sure Izuku stays safe when you're not around."

"Alright then, I'm right here though so no need to over do it." He shrugged "Are you hungry by the way?"

Shoto: "No. I'm not hungry, I helped hunt and eat a whale for my clan."

"Alright, just wanted to make sure you're doing okay." He said with a nod and just sighed.

Sneaks past Shoto and goes over to Eijiro and hugs him.

He just wrapped an arm around him and held him close "So I guess he will be staying huh?"

"Most likely, he's stubborn.. and since he's of royal blood he can stay out of the water much longer than I can"

"Well that will be fun" he said with a sigh "how long do you think he'll stay?'