CH.4

Pov Dusk
We got to my pack borders around noon. As soon as I got near the alpha house I put Milo down and shifted then picked him up. “ Welcome to your new pack Milo.” I said as soon as we walked through the protective barrier. As soon as I walked through with Milo in my arms, Soul, Blade, and Faira ran up to me and started to ask questions all at once. I tried to hear at least one question when all of the sudden Milo whimpered. I growled at them. “I will answer your questions later, just send Wendy up to my office and my brothers too got it? Good.” With that I walked to my office.
(pov Milo)
After we got to her office she sat down in her chair with me on her lap and she started to do paper work. I was curious to what she was doing so I sat up in her lap keeping all pressure off of my hurt leg and nuzzled her hand out of the way so I could see. She chuckled and said “ the little fox wants to see what i'm doing hu? Well I'm reading over everyone who stayed with us from your pack and seeing what their stories are even the ones that were down stairs with you.” i looked over the list when some names caught my attention. “ What is it little pup someone's name caught your eye?” she asked as she moved the paper closer and I pointed to the names with my nose. “Polly West, Qwen West, and Hayden West! The three lost royals. Hayden is the oldest. He should be 22 a year older than me. He disappeared when me and him were playing hide and seek when we were 4 and 5. Qwen is the second oldest. He should be 19. He disappeared three years later after Haden. I was driving with him and his guard back to the castle and this car hit us. The guard was dead and I was hospitalized but he was gone. Polly is the youngest. She should be 11. She disappeared when she was 5 months old, snatched right out of her crib. I just got to her room when someone jumped out the window with her. I blamed myself for all of those kidnappings but the queen and king did not. I gave myself the worst punishment there was in my day, royal training. I went to an omega all the way up the ranks till I ratched the highest one past the royals all the way to the ancient ranks of the moon queen and with that training I tried to find them but failed. On the good side that is how I started this pack.” she explained “ after my parents got killed they became like a second family to me. They took me in and raised my brothers and i.” All of the sudden there was a knock on the door “come in Wendy.” Dusk said. “ hello alpha i hope you don't mind but my mate tagged along with me and he also wanted to talk to you?” “ oh yipy Windy please please let me see your mate i have waited years for you to find your mate.” “Hahaha Dusk you're supposed to be the top demon alpha triplet not a three year old.” Wendy said, chuckling. Dusk pouted like a three year old and said “fine you cant see my mate then.” “ I'm sorry what your mate!!!?? Ok, I'll be good.” Dusk picked me up and set me on her desk. “ I need you to make sure that his lag can heal on its own and that there is no other damage. You can take him to my quarters and do what you must and there are three other patients that I'll go with you to see. They might remember me but they are scared to death of everyone else. I just need to grab a few papers and my phone and I'll be right behind you.” Wendy picks me up and starts to walk away from Dusk so I struggle in her hold. “Hey alpha he won't leave without you.” “ok. Here I am, come here sweetie.” Once I'm in Dusk's arms I snuggle up to her. “Haha lets go.”