CH.7

Pov Qwen
I was jumping in joy. DUSK IS ALIVE. I remember when i was little and Dusk would always give me anything i wanted at first she always had a sad look on her face but one day i got some milk and climbed high enough that when she came to get me i could dump it on her at first her eyes were flashing red then they sofend to there regular turquoise color she then laughed and we played tickle monster when i had nightmares i would always go to Dusks room and cuddle with her wolf. She would never tell me why but she always slept in her wolf form. One day I wanted to get a present for my mom's birthday which was in two weeks. I asked Dusk if we could so she went and asked dad he said yes she then went and put me in the car started it and went to grab Josh our favorite guard and the best shopper alive. We got the perfect present for mom. It was a necklace that you could add your children's birthstones to. When we bought it Dusk and Josh looked at each other and then asked the jeweler something. He took the necklace and did something with it and brought it back with five stones in it. I was so happy at the necklaces that I was jumping up and down in my seat. Next thing I know the car is upside down. I looked to the driver seat and could tell Josh was dead. in a panic I looked over to Dusk praying to the moon goddess she was alive. I watched her and I saw her breath. She was alive. A few minutes later a black bag was placed over my head and I was taken to where Hayden was. Once I got to the prison that is where I discovered Hayden. I was thrown into the cell right next to him. As soon as we locked eyes I knew that he was my brother. He asked a lot of questions mainly about the triplets. He asked how Jake and Jakson were doing and I told him that they haven't been seen since three years ago. Then he asked how Dusk was doing and I told him that she has had a hard time since her blood brothers left and since someone disappeared while they were playing hide and seek. As I grew she stayed sad till one day I dumped milk on her. She laughed for the first time in three years. she was still sad you could see it in her eyes the were always a dull color. Then throughout our stay there we told each other everything and learned a lot… I was sitting on the chair in Rai’s room thinking when I decided to go find Dusk and see how she handled everything while we were gone. “ Rai baby i'm going to find Dusk ok? Ok.'' I walked out the door and followed her scent. It led me to a room so I slowly opened it and found Dusk asleep with a fox on her hip Polly in front of her and Easten at her feet. I chuckled and closed the door and went to go back to Rai when I bumped into the twins. “Jake? Jakson? You guys are alive.'' I said and went to hug them and they chuckled. “ well you aren't going to like us later cause you are coming to train with us Easten to. Oh and we have to hurry cause Hayden is waiting for us so let's go.” and with that we went to the training room.