CH.11

Pov Luna Queen Jasmin West
I'm sitting in my office talking to my husband, Rider, when the phone rings I pick it up “ hello?” “Mom, it's me,” Dusk said on the other line. I got worried because she never calls even if she is in trouble. She would prefer to talk face to face so she can tell what you are really thinking. I look at Rider with a worried face and put the phone on speaker and tell him to be quick with my hands. “My baby, what's wrong?” “as you know i found my mate he is a hybrid but he hasn't got all of the silver out of his system so he is still in fox form well i talked to him and i told him i had patrol tonight and asked if he would be ok on his own and he rejected me he said yes i will find your room and sleep in it. I needed some alone time anyway so take all the time in the world. Mom please will you and dad tell me what to do and i know you put the phone on speaker.” as soon as she was down my baby was sobbing ‘ i connected with her animals and they are depressed and think that they are the monster that everyone thinks them as they are considering suiside we have to go earlier we have to help’ my wolf said. “ honey we are going to come earlier we will be there either tonight or in the morning ok?” Rider said “ ok thanks i'll see you soon bye.” and she hung up. “ Rider, let's go. I already have our bags packed. I'm not going to lose my child even if she is not blood.” We grabbed our computers and chargers and got in the car after calling our beta over and putting him in charge.
Pov Alpha King Rider West 
In going to kill that mate of hers for hurting my baby and hurt those twins for not looking after her. as soon as my wolf told me that they thought they were a monster i lost it and when he said that she was thinking about commiting suiside i was ready to run out the door to her. She was always a daddy's girl. She was always with me and Hayden whether we were doing paperwork or in meetings she would always sit on my lap or Haydens but she took longer to warm up to Jasmin. Still she would stay near me or Hayden even if we walked off a cliff. Most of the first year we had her she would stay in wolf form so it was like having a puppy around. I loved those times, now she is the first female alpha and had a pack that was equal or more to our pack in strength, size, diverasy, and power. I still love her even if i wonder how she does it.
Pov Dusk
I was able to lock up my emotions and get everything down. I told Hayden, Qwen and Polly of the changes in plans; they were all ok with that. Oh and I got good news today after I taught Milly, Rai, and Polly what would happen after they got marked. I guess they all went right to their mates and asked them to mark them. So I have two fully mated wolves pairs and one marked pair. As soon as Polly and Easten get older I would tell them full details of matting and lucky they wouldn't have anything that the wolves 16 and older get when they don't mate before the next full moon and Polly won't go through heat till she is 16. I also got the blood results back and he is a royal. The next king of the USA to be exact I tried to find Milo to tell him but I couldn't find him so I decided to tell him tomorrow. I'm on patol right now when I hear a car come up the main road. I ran to the gate and shifted. I waited till it came to a stop then hopped out my mom. I immediately unlocked the gate with my powers and ran to her. “ I'm so glad you're here but I have a surprise for you so get in the car and tell dad to follow my wolf. I'll go white so you can see me easier.” “ ok we are right behind you.” She gets in the car and I shift and run through the gate and lead them to their house.