CH.5

Pov Milo
We got to our destination and I got checked up and microchipped. Dusk explained that they are tracking devices and they record vitals and stuff like that. Once done I hopped down to walk by myself since my leg was now healed. I ran around like a kit. “ Hey Milo you are allowed to go wherever you want to if you get lost or someone is being mean just bark twice i'll hear it. I'm going to see the other three. Love you Milo, be safe.”
Pov dusk
I walked into the first room to see Qwen and my younger sister Ria (19) ( all of her younger siblings are adopted) in a heated make-out session. “ eww. Next time go to your room Rai.” I said. They quickly jumped apart. I look at Qwen. “Good to see you found your mate old friend but you hurt my baby you're dead.” “Dusk? My mate is your sister?” He said I let him process what he said. “DUSK!” he said and ran up to me and gave me a huge hug. After we talked a little I went to check up on Hayden. On my way there I bumped into Milly, my sister who is 21. We walked together to Hayden's room. When I opened the door I heard the word ‘mate’ i imeadly got thrown into a concrete wall. I hit my head then I felt blood sliding down my face. “Shit!'' I started to feel dizzy. “MILLY! If you and Hayden are done I need you to go get Jake, Jackson, and the fox that is running around here somewhere. Oh and some blood to make up for the blood I'm losing.” “ shit Dusk what happened?” “ Milly. Hayden threw me. He is stronger than he should be so I know that they injected him with something and can you hurry up. I can't really see straight.” “sorry here is the blood. mj50-100 blood.” I snatched the blood and drank it dry. “ WAIT DUSK? Like dusty moon? Like my childhood best friend?” “ yes but i guess that i'm not anymore since you threw me against a wall and cracked open my head.” “shit shit shit. I'm so sorry dusty all i saw was Milly and you were just in my way and i'm so sorry.” “stop I'm fine now my brothers will be here soon. They will train you. Your wolf evolved to a lycan with what they gave you. My brothers and i have a lycan to they will teach you.'' I get up and head to the door. '' and NO marking or mating till you learn to control yourself and until you Milly learn what will happen when he marks you. K? K. bye.'' I said and went to Polly's room. Once I get there I see my little brother Eastan at the. “Hey little dude what are you doing?” He turns and looks at me with black eyes. His lycan is in control. I reach for my lycan and we share control. “ What's up pup?” We say he points to a figure shivering in the corner and he said “mate”. “ Can Eastan have back control after we make her not afraid you can come back ok?” he nodded his head and his eyes turned blue again. I open the door and softly sing her favorite song… 
fly like a raven
Black honey into the night
Soft like the air beneath
A swan in her flight
Then return back home to bed
Bring the dancing stars
Sleep and dream of a white wolf howling
And know that i am near
Shh
Close your eyes
Don't ask why
Let's dream together of you and i…
As i kept singing she came and crawled up into my lap i looked at Eastan and found him falling asleep in the doorway i motion him over and i sang till we all fell asleep right there

A/N the song is twinkle Little Star by Jewel (I think I will confirm that later but I do know that it is by jewel)