ch.14

Pov Rider
6 mouths that is how long Dusk has been in a coma. The morning after we got here we went to her house to spend the day with her but found her beta female, her gamma, her gamma female, and two others. I couldn't keep my eyes off the little girl. She looked familiar. “ you weren't supposed to meet them till to night but Dusk is in a coma so we will do the anores this is your youngest child Polly she is ten this is her mate Easten alphas younger brother.” Ki said. I look at Polly again and I cry. She looks at us and runs up to us and gives us a hug. “On Polly we miss you.” Jasmin said all of the sudden there was a flash. “do you miss us too mom?” I turned around to be met with my two boys. “Hayden? Qwen? My boys you are alive.” After a few minutes of family time my mind finally caught up to what Ki said “Wait my little queen is in a coma? What happened?” i asked and they told me everything after they told me i called Ash ( Milos dad king of the USA) “ hey Rider long time no see. How are you?” Ash answered “Ash i need you to go somewhere soundproof and put me on speaker and bring your mate,” I said I heard shuffling “ ok what do you need?” “your son was found and he found his mate.” “That's awesome and thanks. When can he come home and who is his mate?” “he can come home today if I don't kill him first. His mate WAS Dusk.” "what do you mean by was?” “she caught him making out half naked with a fully naked female. She rejected him, he accepted and then marked and mated with the slut right in front of her. She tried to commit suiside her beta found her in time but now she is in a coma.” “kill the boy, he is no son of mine.” Ashs’ mate said “I agree he is not fit for the throne if he only wants power. Kill him, we will give the title to his younger brother.” “ok i just wanted to tell you what is going on,” “thanks, we have a meeting soon so bye.” and he then hung up and that is how we ended up here with Milo and Tasha dead and us still by her bedside with Dusk still in a coma. I'm sitting next to Dusk reading a book with Hayden pacing the room when I hear, “can someone turn off the light and Haydens pacing oh wait I've tried to turn that off its inopposable.” I look to Dusk and then quickly turn off the light and go back to her. “never do that again. At least till I want to be a father again. I was not thinking straight that I got my mate pregnant.” Hayden said all of the sudden Dusk sits up and yells. “YOU GOT MILLY PREGNANT. I NEED HER IN HERE NOW AFTER I GIVE HER A LESSON ON LYCAN BIRTHS I'M GOING TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU.'' Well at least my little queen of death is back. After the doctors give her the all clear she is right back to work and since the doctors said she was in full health she is going to beat up Hayden. I followed her to her office. Once we get there I ask her the question that has had me on edge since I got here. “How do you do it? You have a loyal pack, a large pack, everyone respects you, and no one has ever or will ever betray you and make it out of it alive.”  “ well how about I show you? First I have to get all of this paper work done. Give me an hour.” an hour later and she is done with six months worth of paperwork and we are off. “I need to stop by Jasons first and see their little ones and get an answer from him. Their little twins should be two.”  After we stop by there Jason joins us saying that he is keeping his beta title and wants to come with us since Taylor is having her friends and their children over. “Ok, first on the list we need to go see what the construction crews are doing.” Once we get there I'm surprised that she knows everyone's names and what they do and if they have families or not. We get all the info we need from the leaders of the works branch. We go on to the neighborhoods. She went to every house and asked them if they needed anything and she even played with the kids too. “ ok two more places to go first the orphanage and then to patrol but befor patrol i need to deal with hayden so let go.”