ch.15

Pov Dusk
We go to the orphanage and all of the children see me and come up to me “ alpha alpha alpha you are here.” they all say then they all start to talk at once i sit down on the ground so I'm about at eye level with almost all of them. “Ok ok calm down one at a time.” all of the sudden someone jumps on my back. I looked to see who it was and I found the little girl and her brother that I brought in about a year ago. “Lily Rock, how are you guys?” I asked if I know they have the same names as the elements but did you know that the elements actually name themselves after these two? That is why they are my favorites. “ good alpha we just came to ask if you could read us all a story?” “yep how dout the youngest one here gets to pick one out i think that would be you ivy.” “ Here, Alpha, I have had this book picked out for six months so you could read it.” I take the book and read it as soon as I'm done. All of the 14 kids are all asleep.  I pick up lily and rock while the staff pick up the others and we take them to their rooms. After I met up with my dad and Jason again I told them the plan. “Ok, tomorrow we will come back and be here all day. I think I'll bring mom along because I'm also going to go to the hospitals to see everyone there. Now let go beat up my brother.'' We made our way over to the training ring because that is the only thing on my land that can withstand lycan fighting. “ now that everyone is here let's begin.” after i beat Hayden up we headed home as soon as i stepped into the living room i was greeted with a wonderful sight Polly and Easten were cuddled up on the beanbag Qwen and Rai sit on the couch together with a one year one boy running around and Rai pregnant with another one (werewolf births are three mouths and lycans are two), Hayden and Milly sitting on the other end of the couch with a three month old girl in their arms, Ki and Wanda are sitting on one of my love sets with a three year old girl running around, Jason and Taylor are sitting on the ground with their backs up against the rest of the couch and two two year old boys running around with the other children, Jake and his new found mate that is three months pregnant on my big bean bag, Jakson and his two mouth pregnant mate on the other then there is my mom and dad on my other love set wrapped up in each other. i took out my phone and took a picture and went to make dinner, i made everyone's favorite for the kids i had to sneak into there parents minds and find out once i set the table and put the food out i rung the dinner bell and hid i watch as everyone filled in looking confused on who made dinner but as soon as they saw what it was they inmebaly sat down and started to eat i snuck to the door so i could take a good picture once i took it and put my phone away i cleared my throat. No one heard but the children so I just talked. “ I thought that you guys would wait for me but no. I feel left out now.'' That got everyone's attention. Soon I was in a group hug. “guys...GUYS cant breath.” After that was done I sat in my seat and watched everything for awhile once i was done eating i picked up all of the dishes and did them as soon as i was done i went out to see what was going on. “ ok how about the little ones go to bed since it is 9:30.” “nooooo…” the kids conpland “ ok then how about we have a sleepover follow me.” everyone follows me into the living room i motion for them to stop while i go to the control panel and type in the code and the whole living room flipped so there was one huge memory foam mattress with pillows blankets stuff animals and everything else anyone would need to sleep there was even a little alcove with the best baby cribs money could buy. After a little thought I pushed a button and the big mattress turned into six queen sizes , three kings, and about 20 big doggy beds with six moveable crids and a big movie theater tv. “ Ok everyone pick a bed. if you want to go wolf form, the doggy beds are for you if you don't want a mattress.” I said while everyone put everything where they wanted it, I put it in a movie. I looked through all of the movies I had and decided to play planes fire and rescue. Once it started to play I took the remonts and walked towards a queen mattress. I passed Jake on my way and gave him the remotes. As soon as I did, I shifted into my wolf and lay on a mattress and fell asleep.