CH.10

Pov milo
She was worried and tired. My fox whined for his mate. As soon as she was done talking to her brothers she teleported us to her office ( i did not pay attention to what she was saying i just fell in and out of sleep) and opened a door that i didn't see before. she walked in and set me and she shifted into her black wolf. She then went and laid down on one of the many dog beds. I made my way over to her and laid next to her. ‘Baby are you ok?’ i asked ‘ no my little fox. I feel ashamed of everything that happened in the past. And my animals are restless wanting my wolf and fox to mark you but i dont think you are ready.’ she said sadly. ‘ I got up and walked to her face and put my paw on her nose  and my head on my paw so I looked her right in the eyes. ‘Never be ashamed of your past ever, and you have a fox? Oh and I want you to mark me in human form and fox form.’ ‘ and wolf form? don't worry as soon as i saw you i knew that you were a hybrid. Your mother was a fox and your father was a wolf. An alpha wolf at that but there is something interesting about both of your animals. they have more power then a normal alpha but less than my parents, the royals of all supernatural in the world. I have my suspicions but I need your blood and to mark you.’ ‘ ok but you will tell me as soon as you get the results?’ ‘ yes my sweetheart.’ ‘ok.’ with that i go and lay down next to her again. We just lay there for a while when the door opened revealing Jake, Jakson, Hayden, Qwen, Easten, Milly, Rai, Polly, and two other wolves I never met. ‘ Jason? Why are you here and who is that?’ Dusk asked. ‘This is Taylor, she is from the red moon pack and my mate.’ the wolf Jason said. Dusk immediately jumped up and wagged her tail. ‘MATE! YOU FOUND YOUR MATE? Thank the goddess i dont have to keep you from trying to kill you self with the stupid missons you send yourself on. Oh and i have a beta that will actually help me and get paperwork done.’ ‘he really doesn't do his beta duties.’ Taylor asked ‘nope not at all.’ ‘Then how does he stay beta?’ ‘ I feel bad for him and keep him and he is really good for a nice laugh and he hasn't burned down the packs yet so i think we are good.’ Dusk said. ‘ i have something else to tell you it's why i havent been around for awhile,’ Jason said ‘ i know i smelt it as soon as she walked in and yes you can step down for you duties weather temporary or permanently your choice but no matter what you will let me see the kids as soon as they are born oh and you guys are staying at the pack house till the baby i born then you guys are moving in to the child safe neighborhood deal?’ ‘ yes.’ they say and run off. I watch my mate closely. I see her watch Jason and Taylor with enve in her eyes. That's when it hit my fox, my wolf and i. She is tired of being the monster. She just wants a family like everyone else but she is waiting for us. Used to be ready to learn the ground I walk on. I have two weeks until my animals go crazy. All I have to do is make it through the full moon without caving in to her smell and needs. She shifts back and goes to a drawer and brings out a needle. She walks up to me so I sit and give her my leg. She drew the blood she needed and caped the needle. “ Milo, you are free to do whatever you want. I have to meet Wendy's mate and talk to him, see how the houses are coming, get everything ready for mom and dad's visit, over see my packs training, go with my idiots of brothers to sign a treaty with the Golden Moon Pack, oversee training in my brothers packs, analyze this blood, teach Milly, Rai and Polly a few things about there mates and then i have patrol to night, shot i almost forgot about patrol. Umm...Milo will you be ok by yourself tonight.” she said. ‘ yes i will find your room and sleep in it. I needed some alone time anyway so I took all the time in the world.’ i said “ oh… ok well you can go now i need to get some paperwork done.” With that dismissal I trotted out and explored.
Pov Dusk
‘ yes i will find your room and sleep in it. I needed some alone time anyway so take all the time in the world,’ he said. I wanted to cry and scream to hide to wish I never had a mate because even if he didnt know it, that was a rejection of my animals and me. “oh… ok well you can go now i need to get some paperwork done.” I lied. With that everyone left and I called mom. “ hello?” “ mom it me” “my baby whats wrong?”