You Give me Something

- I hope you won't take this the wrong way... - Jerry said, pulling Carol closer into his arms as they sat together at the bar "The Grenadier."

- What? - Carol asked, curious.

- Lately, I've been having erotic dreams about you... I've been pleasuring myself often, just thinking of you.

- Oh, Jeremy... - Carol blushed slightly, surprised by his words. She met his gaze, feeling a bit nervous. - I wasn't expecting that... but I appreciate your honesty.

Jerry gently caressed Carol's face, a mix of anxiety and desire shining in his eyes. 

- I'm so drawn to you, Carol. I can't help these thoughts.

Carol bite her lower lip lightly, sensing the sexual tension between them. She smiled back at him, making it clear she wasn't offended. 

- Well... I can't deny you've been on my mind too.

Jerry looked relieved at her answer, his hand sliding softly down her arm. 

- Really? I never imagined you'd feel that way about me.

Carol leaned in closer, their bodies almost touching. 

- Sometimes, Jeremy, feelings and desires are hard to control. We're only human, trying to deal with them.

He stroked her cheek with his thumb, gazing deeply into her eyes. 

- So... what do we do now?

Carol bite her lip again, pausing for a moment. 

- Well, I suppose there's no harm in exploring this attraction between us, as long as we're both comfortable with it.

Jerry leaned toward her ear, his voice husky as he whispered:  - What if I kissed you right now?

A shiver ran down Carol's spine as she felt his warm breath. She glanced at Jerry's lips, then back into his eyes. 

- I think we could consider that the beginning of our exploration.

Their lips met in a slow, passionate kiss, filled desire. Jerry's hands gently explored Carol's curves as she melted into his touch. The noise of the bar around them faded, leaving them lost in that moment of intense connection.

Their mutual desire was undeniable, and as the kiss deepened, they both knew this was the start of a journey of passion and discovery. "The Grenadier" had become the backdrop where their secret longings were finally coming to life.

 "The Grenadier" had become the backdrop where their secret longings were finally coming to life

- I desire you so much... - Jerry murmured, still intoxicated by the kiss. - I've never felt like this in my life.

- You've never been in love with someone? - Carol asked, curious.

- Not like this... no - he quickly replied. - It's the only certainty I've ever had in my life.

Carol smiled shyly at his answer, afraid of losing this sudden happiness.