Chapter Eight

I was listening to my music. The volume was up all the way. I was listening to The Right One by K Michelle. Kaapro was sleeping on my bed. Megan was talking on the phone with her boyfriend. I was bored. I got up and walked out the room.
My music was still playing but,it was a different song. It was About You by Trey Songz.
I was downstairs once the chorus hit. And I started singin a long.
"This your favorite song
When they put it on
You know this song about you
I'm not saying no names" i got to the living room When I realized that Khaleed and Don were in the living room. They looked at me as I looked at them.
Don smiled while Khaleed was laughing. I took out my headphones.
"You know if you weren't loud you wouldn't be that bad of a singer." Khaleed said after he stopped laughing.
"What's so funny?"
Khaleed looked at Don. "Nothing, he just said something really funny and im you came in at the right time singing horribly." He said glancing at Don.
"Look, I know you're lying. But I'm not going to say anything. You don't deserve my attention." I walked out the living room into the kitchen.
I started making Kaapro a bottle when Khaleed ran upstairs and Don came into the kitchen.
"What you doing?" He asked sitting on a stool.
"What does it look like?" I said as I started shaking the bottle. I noticed Don's eyes went from looking at mine to my chest. "My eyes are up here pretty boy." I said putting the bottle down.
He looked at my eyes. "So now I'm a pretty boy?" He asked standing up and walking behind me.
"Yeah. That's what I said isn't it?" I said as I felt his arms wrap around my waist. We stood like that for a good minute before I felt the urge to fart. I broke from his grip.
"What's wrong?" He asked as I grabbed Kaapro's bottle. I looked at him and ran upstairs. I went in my room and saw Kaapro in Megan's lap. Smiling at me when he saw the bottle. Megan saw my face.
"What happened?" She asked almost throwing Kaapro in my arms.
"Girl. Don't hurt my nephew." I said as he grabbed for the bottle. I took off the top and put it in his mouth.
"Spill it." She said as She put her phone on the charger.
"Well I was makin Kaapro's bottle when he came in. I was shaking it and he looked at my breasts-"
"Hold up. Did you just call your t!ttes breasts?" She asked laughing.
"Yeah and..."
"Continue." She said as she stopped laughing.
"Well he was staring at my breast and I told him to look at my eyes not my boobs. I'm called him at a pretty boy... and he came up behind me. Wrapped his arms around my waist. Then I had to fart so I moved."
She laughed. "Tmi. Was it big?"
"Excuse me?"
"Did you feel him behind you?"
"Uh yeah. I told you. His arms were around my waist."
"Ooohh girl. You so young."