ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟽𝟹

𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘸𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘛𝘚 | ɪɴᴛᴇʀ-ɢᴀᴛᴇ ᴇxᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ - 9

____________________________________

The fight had been raging for what felt like hours.

Ikkei had been moving with a fluid grace, dodging and weaving through Mike's attacks, but he could feel a shift in the air.

Mike's rough and relentless attacks were growing fiercer, more potent with each passing second.

The rhythm of his strikes was unpredictable, each swing charged with raw power that threatened to break through Ikkei's defenses.

Sweat beaded on Ikkei's brow, and he frowned, knowing he couldn't afford to prolong this fight.

Mike was no ordinary opponent—his resilience was almost inhuman.

Ikkei clenched his fists, feeling the weight of the crucifix in his stomach, its energy starting to pulse through his veins.

He had been saving his realm technique for a final assault, but it seemed the time had come to end this.

Ikkei straightened, breathing deeply as he steadied himself.

His voice dropped to a low, almost menacing tone.

Ikkei: Realm Technique...

[ 𝘽𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙧-𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝘾𝙧𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙭𝙞𝙤𝙣… ]

He raised his hand, fingers moving with precise, practiced motions as he began to form the signs that would unleash his power.

The air around him started to distort, shimmering with an otherworldly light as he focused on summoning his realm technique.

"[ 𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣’𝙨 𝘽𝙞𝙩𝙚. ]"

Suddenly, just as he was about to complete the final sign, a blur of movement appeared on his right.

The air was ripped apart by a low growl, and a massive, snarling maw clamped down on his arm.

Ikkei's eyes widened in shock as he felt razor-sharp teeth sink into his flesh.

He glanced to the side, and his gaze met the blood-red eyes of a spectral dog—its jaws locked around his arm, preventing him from completing his technique.

Mike's expression shifted to a smirk as he watched Ikkei struggle against the creature’s grip.

Mike: “Yuki…”

From the shadows, a figure stepped forward, revealing itself. He had a wild, untamed presence about him, with an aura that radiated strength.

He was cloaked in dark, flowing robes, and his eyes shone with a fierce intensity.

Yuki: “Don’t worry, Mike. I’ve got your back.”

Ikkei gritted his teeth, attempting to free his arm from the beast’s jaws.

The spectral dog growled, tightening its grip, and Ikkei could feel the pressure on his bones, threatening to crush them.

His mind raced as he tried to assess the situation.

He hadn't anticipated a second opponent, much less one who could summon creatures capable of interfering with his realm techniques.

Ikkei: “So, you brought a friend, huh? Should’ve known you’d need backup.”

Mike shrugged, his expression unbothered as he watched Ikkei’s struggles.

Mike: “What can I say? Yuki’s here to make sure you don’t pull any of your tricks.”