🐾18. She Has Changed🐾

The scent of View B’s skin made me start to feel weak. After holding back for many nights, it now seemed like I could no longer resist the dark desires within me. I pressed my lips against my younger sister’s without thinking about the consequences or what might happen later. I just wanted to follow my desires at this moment, whatever happens, I will deal with it later, irresponsibly.

View B willingly opened her mouth to accept my kiss, pressing her body against me as if signaling permission to continue. Our breaths intertwined, stopping in rhythm with each other. Our legs tangled together and we fell onto the small bed. Now, on top of her, I looked up into the face of someone clearly drunk with desire.

View B wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer, afraid that I might pull away. We pressed our bodies together, desperately seeking each other. The smaller one turned me onto my back on the mattress and covered me in kisses. I used both hands to touch her delicate face, wanting to

experience the desire I had longed for for many years, it felt like a dream. It was unbelievable…

I believed it was happening. She willingly agreed to do this with me without any reluctance.

I watched her.

I thought about her.

I was captivated by her.

But it was forbidden, and I had to act coldly and heartless, distancing myself to keep the boundaries so that things wouldn't go too far.

This trip to Japan seemed like the opportunity that made my self-control break. My strong desires and overwhelming lust destroyed the patience I had built, causing everything to fall apart. Now my mind was blank, there was no longer any sense of right or wrong. I couldn't hold back anymore.

My hand slowly slid under View B's shirt, resting on her body. The smaller one shivered a little, apparently surprised, which made me hesitate and stop all movement. I pulled my hand back until she grabbed it.

"No, it's not that... it's not..." 

"What, isn't it? I asked.

Both of our voices were heavy with exhaustion. View B bit her lip, trying to explain something, but tears welled up in her eyes. Suddenly, she threw herself into my arms, burying her face in my neck, sobbing uncontrollably until I didn’t know what to do.

"View loves you so much, P’May, so much." 

"View…"

"I know it’s wrong, but I don’t know what else to do."

I understood her guilt well. The little one was struggling with the sin inside her heart, and it made me feel so sorry for her that I switched from reaching under her shirt to simply hugging her in comfort.

"It’s okay, don’t think too much."

"How can I not think about it? I’ve thought about it,” she sobbed.

"Then let things take their course. We’ll do what we can, and that’s enough."

"We’ll do what we can…"

I gently pulled her away from where she was crying into my neck, turning her to face me.

"We’ll do what we did now, but we won’t go any further."

It felt selfish. I couldn’t even explain why we would go this far, but it was a secret that would have to die with us. No one in the family, no one in the world, View B must ever know. It seemed like a dead end, but I still chose to go down this path, causing more confusion for her.

"That’s more than enough,” She said softly.

View B spoke as if she had already made up her mind before pressing her lips to mine, following her wishes without crossing any more lines. She didn’t go any further, which, for me, was more than enough.