🐾Special Chapter🐾

There is indeed a love like ours that ends in happiness...

Now, everyone in the family is together, although Dad, Mom, and Mike know what my relationship with P'May is, but no one says anything. Everyone understands and is ready to support each other because what is scarier than this is losing someone.

In addition to the smooth relationship, there is also the matter of my dream that I have realized, which is to publish a novel with P'May as my sponsor. The first time I held my own book, tears streamed down my face, and my sister, who also plays the role of my partner, had to hug me from behind and kiss the top of my head gently.

"You are such a crybaby."

"It really happened, P'May."

"When someone is determined to do something, they can achieve it."

"But without you, P'May, there would be no today."

I turned to hug her back and buried my face in the taller person's neck, feeling affectionate and grateful. She is the woman who means everything in my life, just like my mother, she has become everything to me, my sister, my girlfriend, and my benefactor.

"Don't get too excited yet. Let's wait and decide weather I'm going to cry when the book actually sells."

"I'm done with you."

I turned away from the serious-looking person and crossed my arms. However, P'May, who was teasing me, used both hands to hold my face and kissed me deeply on the lips.

"That's spicy! Why are you so small and cute, Pookpik¹?"

"What are you looking at me?"

"My girlfriend."

"Good answer."

I jumped into her arms and hugged her tightly like a little monkey before kissing her back. P'May, knowing what to do next, picked me up and carried me to the bed, starting to take off our clothes piece by piece while laughing.

What kind of merit have I done to deserve that a woman like that would love me? It's a question I always ask myself every time I look in the mirror. I'm short, my appearance is nothing special, but I secretly admit that I'm not ugly. It seems like I can't do anything right.

Writing a novel? I don't even know if it's fun. I only have dreams, but no extraordinary skills. If she hadn't pushed me, I probably wouldn't be here today either.

For as long as I can remember, P'May has always been the prettiest older sister, and I would always puff out my chest when I went to school, hearing my friends compliment her beauty. From elementary school to high school, she was voted the prettiest, one of the stars of her class.

Although she wasn't number one like her friend named M.L Sippakorn, she was still considered very pretty.

When P'May saw my face in the crowd, she never smiled at me.

Although she never spoke harshly, this distance often made me feel neglected, and I would cry secretly alone. As I grew older, I understood how much she had to hold back because her feelings for me went beyond those of just a sister.

As we were in the heat of passion, my mind wandered back to the past, which was both amusing and bitter at the same time. Then I remembered the moment when I opened the door and found P'May and P'In lying naked together.

I stood up and faced the serious-looking person, who was about to use her mouth between my legs as I grabbed her hair, while she tilted her head to meet my gaze.

"Did P'May do this to P'In?"

"Is this the right time to ask something like this?"

Yes... the way things are now, it's completely inappropriate to think about someone else, but I just can't help it. My emotions seemed to be off, and I needed answers to fuel my anger.