Repercussions

No one dared move toward the exits—whatever Norman had planned, they were stuck there, bound by the secrets now crawling into the light. The screen lit up, but instead of Norman's face, the image that appeared was something far more sinister—a message, written in bold, red letters across the screen:

It's time to pay. One by one. Each of you will face what you've done.

People shifted nervously in their seats, whispering to each other, eyes darting toward the exits as if trying to find a way out.

"Let's begin with Mark, shall we? The one who thought he could talk his way out of anything."

Mark visibly flinched at the sound of his name. His face had turned pale, beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

The screen flickered, and a list of names appeared:

**Mark's Family**

**Mark's Employer**

**Mark's Bank Accounts**

Each name flashed, slow and deliberate, like a countdown. Mark's eyes widened as he saw the list, confusion and fear twisting his features.

"No... no, you can't..." he stammered, his voice shaky, barely above a whisper. "This... this is going too far."

But Norman's voice didn't falter. "You see, Mark, you always thought you could get away with everything. But tonight, I'm going to take away what matters to you most. One by one."

Mark's phone buzzed in his pocket, and he pulled it out with shaking hands. As he stared at the screen, his breath hitched in his throat. "No," he gasped. "No, you can't do this!"

But Norman was relentless. "Oh, but I can. I have access to everything. Every bank account. Every personal file. It's amazing what people will give you when you know how to look."

Mark's phone buzzed again, this time with a notification from his bank.

**Account balance: $0.00.**

Mark's face contorted in horror. "My money... you took everything!"

Norman chuckled darkly. "And I'm just getting started."

Mark's hands shook as he stumbled forward, desperate, pleading. "I'll do anything! Just stop—please! Don't ruin me."

Elena's breath hitched, and she felt like she might collapse under the weight of her fear. Norman wasn't just going to reveal secrets—he was going to tear everyone apart.

"Next," Norman continued, "Yennifer. It's your turn."

Yennifer's face paled, her entire body trembling. She had been trying to distance herself from Elena since the game began, but now there was nowhere to hide.

"No, no, please..." Yennifer whispered, shaking her head as if she could somehow make it stop. But Norman wasn't going to stop.

"You lied to protect yourself, Yennifer," Norman said softly. "You convinced Elena not to tell anyone. You told her it would all go away if she just stayed quiet. And now... you're going to see what that lie cost you."

The screen flickered again, and a series of texts appeared, showing Yennifer's conversations with Elena. They were messages from years ago—messages where Yennifer had urged Elena to cover it up, to move on, to forget what had happened.

Yennifer gasped, her eyes wide with horror as the texts played out on the screen for everyone to see.

Sam had been cheating on her with Yennifer

Elena's eyes widened in shock. She hadn't known.

The screen showed a series of messages between Yennifer and Sam—messages that revealed an affair Yennifer had been having with him, just weeks before his death.