Age of (B)easts

A/n: Yeah, I'm not gonna bother with the penultimate section of path B. This will just be the last boss and then the ending of Path B.

Mutasim P.O.V

Battling Godfrey and Gideon were the last things I expected. The others still hadn't come back, making me think they were still elsewhere, leaving me to progress to the Erdtree alone. I climb up the stairs and find myself standing in front of a giant golden fog wall. So this was it, whatever lied beyond this wall was the final obstacle. I take a deep breath and push myself through the fog wall, being blinded by the light as I did so. 

Once the light subsided, I open my eyes and see I stood in a ruined area. The platform was made of dark rock and there was no other light around. Wherever I stood, it was lifeless and dead. Looking up, I see a woman with her wrists restrained by some kind of Great Rune. Her body was cracked and broken apart and long blonde hair fell down her face, obscuring most of her features. 

I take a step forward and notice the Great Rune was cracking. My eyes widen and I grab hold of my greatsword, getting ready to fight. Once the Great Rune broke, the woman collapsed next to an anvil and was buried behind rocks. I keep a close eye on the figure and see their hand reach up onto the rocks, pulling themself out. The "woman" began to change form. Their hair turned from blonde to a lustrous red colour and they picked up a broken hammer and raised it high in the air. 

Slowly, they turned their head towards me and their hollow body began to light up, revealing the Elden Ring, shattered. 

I realise the form this person took was Radagon! Ranni's, Radahn's and Rykard's father! Damn... This was going to be a tough fight. 

Mutasim: The only source of comfort I'll get is knowing I get to kill another of Ranni's family. 

Radagon lunges towards me and swings his hammer down. I step back just in time and slice down on him. But my attack did nothing! At least, Radagon didn't bleed from the attack which made me frown. Ignoring my attack, he grabbed me by the neck and slammed me down on the ground, knocking the breath out of me. I struggle to hold my breath but Radagon made it exceptionally difficult when he bashes my head in with two strikes of his hammer! 

The second strike flung me backwards and off the edge of the platform. I stab my sword into the wall to keep me from falling any further. I groan and click my jaw back into place. 

Mutasim: I hate this... 

I jump up and take my sword with me before swinging down on Radagon, forcing him to block. Not wasting any effort, I let out a roar, tapping into my beasthood and break through his guard. With my right hand, I grab Radagon by the neck and toss him in the air and then leap after him, swinging my sword up at Radagon's head, taking off a chunk of his face in the process. I then grab him by the neck and slam him down on the ground just like he did with me. As I embrace the beasthood, I notice my body gradually changing into more of a beast's. 

Gritting my teeth, which I felt getting sharper, I toss Radagon to the side. He vanishes in mid air and then teleports in a golden light at the edge of the arena. He raised his hammer and then slammed down on the ground, sending waves of gold at me! I jump to avoid it and then leap higher to avoid the second shockwave. Radagon raised his hammer one last time, readying himself for an even more devastating strike. 

I charge towards Radagon and leap forward with my beastly right arm stretched out. Right before he could slam his hammer down a third time, I grabbed his hammer and tore it out of his hands. Reeling the hammer back, I swing it at his head and knock him down. I raise the hammer and swing down on his head, crushing it into nothing. I leave the hammer and take a look at my arm. The fur and beasthood continued to spread, but for some reason, I couldn't restrain it. My blood began to boil and I felt myself losing control.