The Journey To Now

...

'Cornelia Street'
(Book One of the IronGamma series)

1997

Lucia Stark is born to Tony Stark and Virginia Potts.

1998

Howard and Maria Stark are assassinated by the Winter Soldier.

Lucia is taken by Massimo Krasnaya and placed into 'foster care' under an alias due to the ongoing search for the child.

From 1998 to 2001, Lucia lives in Ohio with Melina and Alexei Vostokoff, posing as the sister of Natasha Romanoff and Yelena Belova.

2001

Their cover is blown, forcing them to flee to Cuba.

Lucia is separated from her sisters and sent to live as Alyona Krasnaya in Siberia under the care of General Dreykov.

Melina, taking on the role of her mother, remains with Lucia, who is raised as the daughter of Siberian General Massimo Krasnaya.

Lucia's memories are erased, and she is raised in Siberia.

2001-2013

Trained by famous instructors, Lucia becomes a prolific ballerina across Europe.

While travelling, she also undergoes missions as the Crimson Assassin, unaware of the atrocities she is committing due to the mind-wiping.

2013

The Winter Soldier is brought under her care as the junior mechanic.

Lucia is tasked with repairing his arm and maintaining him, while he trains her in brutal fighting skills and weaponry assembly.

Lucia meets other Widows, including Ana and Yelena, whom she does not recognise.

2014

Lucia's Mama is 'killed' by a death squad of Winter Soldiers.

She discovers that the Red Room program is testing the genetic potential of infants and learns that Massimo is not her biological father, and that she was taken by him.

Attempting to escape, she is stopped by the Winter Soldier and attempts to kill herself. He doesn't let her, and instead they attend a festival to avoid punishment from Massimo.

2015

Participates in the Sokovian Squad 88 trials on the Mind Stone, being one of only four survivors out of thousands.

Begins to fall in love with the Winter Soldier.

Sent on a mission to Berlin with James for an arms deal, deepening their connection.

Encounters Tony Stark, her father, without knowing his true identity.

After spending the night with James, they return to find that Massimo knows everything. Forcing her to watch, Massimo takes James' memories of her, before forcing her to fight him.

2016

Sent on a mission to assassinate Tony Stark.

Cuts out her tracker and is discovered by Phil Coulson, who returns her to SHIELD.

Meets Natasha Romanoff, having no memories of her.

Joins SHIELD's strike team, rises in the ranks, and eventually moves in with her parents, revealing her identity.

Tasked with helping Steve Rogers adjust to the modern world after he is found in the ice.

Joins the Avengers and fights in the Battle of New York against Loki and the Chitauri.

Discovers Hydra has infiltrated SHIELD, assisting Steve in taking them down, while experiencing the pain of losing James once more.

2017

Bethany Morozov, once named Ana, and the twins Pietro and Wanda are rescued from Hydra by the Avengers, with Beth saving Lucia's life.

Lucia loses her memories of Steve, who makes her resent him to aid in her recovery.

They begin to develop feelings for each other.

During her 20th birthday party, Ultron attacks, leading to a team fight in Sokovia.

A man named Clarke attempts to manipulate Lucia into following him, claiming he can restore her memories.

After fleeing to Rhode Island, the team confronts Clarke, leading to a reunion with Steve, but he falls into a coma, prompting Lucia to search for her past.

2018

Bethany and Pietro take down Hydra bases across Europe, seeking answers about Squad 88's survival.

They discover General Krasnaya had a secret daughter, Alina Krasnaya, who was made to resemble Alyona's power, and they encounter the Winter Soldier who had rescued her.

Lucia's memories return alongside Betty, leading to a reunion with Steve, where she realises she was a War Medic in the 1940s.

The Sokovia Accords are proposed, resulting in a confrontation at the German airport, where Tony Stark and Steve Rogers clash.

After being poisoned, Lucia reprograms a jet to Siberia, where she, Tony, James and Steve battle one another, instigated by the vengeful Baron Zemo.

After finding the cure, Lucia and a battered Tony leave Siberia, freeing Bethany from the Raft and reuniting with Natasha before the girls flee from authorities.

Welcome to

Paper Doll

(Book Two in the IronGamma Series)

Hi all! I hope you love the sequel,
I'm so excited to get back into writing this next 3-film encompassing era.

hope you enjoy, don't forget to vote & comment your thoughts❤️

...