47.[Where He Didn't Give Her All That He Had, So She Redeems Unintentionally ]

Yes. I know I've been AWOL. Forgive me. I know you will with this lengthy chapter. Can someone explain to me August's BUN? Lol Vote and comment! Excuse errors.

[Phoebe—Continued]

"Ma' you need to calm down. Wrong witchu?"

"Is this why didn't want me around her? Leave me alone." I scowled.

"You pregnant, what you gonna do? Deck the shit outta Heather?" August said trying to touch me but I swatted him away, charging towards Heather.

I tried to used my inner crazy voice. "You little bitch. You're trying to have all the men aren't you?" I said shoving her chest.

"Oh my God, Phoebe I can't take you serious right now. I can see your nipples through the sheer thing and that is already awkward and now you're accusing me of being with August? Really? What kind of girl do you think I am?" She asked.

"You know I've been praying to God that this Anthony shit you were talking about wasn't August but OBVIOUSLY I was wrong. How could you Heather?"

August chuckled.

"What the fuck is funny?" I said.

"You. You hella funny baybeh. You know how crazy you sound?"

"Are you calling me crazy?" I asked him.

Heather interrupted.  "Look Phoebe, I've been holding this in for too long. August never wanted to tell you. But. I'm Kaitlyn's Mom." She said seriously, and I tilted my head to the side, speechless. As I looked back and forth between them.

"Is this some kind of Joke. Are you serious?" I whispered and she nodded.

"We wanted to tell you."

"So that entire thing about Kaitlyn's Mom dying was...a lie?" I whispered softly and she nodded.

"I'm sorry baybeh." He started and I felt like I wanted to cry.  Until he busted out laughing loudly. "I'm sorry this shit too funny. Ya' face is priceless." He said and I furrowed, folding my arms.

"That's not funny!" I said.

Heather chuckled. "Phoebe, are you kidding me? We were going to tell you that we were planning a couples Vacation in Havana or Peru. And Anthony, as in August? Really? I would never do that to you. August and I never had any type of relationship outside of business and friendship. I love you girl, you've become like my sister." She said.

I furrowed. "So—So who is the Anthony and why were you guys talking so overly friendly and stuff."

She smiled. "Phoebe, I wasn't going to tell you this but...I guess I have to. Anthony is "Bubbles". Roscoe's brother. That's how I knew Roscoe but I didn't see the need to tell you because that was so long ago. He broke my heart. I should have known better, he was a trap nigga anyway."

"What?" I asked.

"Yeah. I know I feel stupid just thinking about it. He got some girl pregnant recently."

I blinked. "Dude. This can't be, you and Bubbles? "

"Yeah I knew that would be your reaction."

"That is his real name....Are you fucking kidding me Heather? This shit is weird , why didn't you just tell me. These links are freaking me out." I plopped down I the chair.

"Yeah I'm sorry. We met long ago when I was younger when I spent my first summer in New Orleans. We thought we fell in love and we tried to keep in touch but then he never called me. And I met Darius after that. Things just went from there."