ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟾𝟻

𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘸𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘛𝘚 | ɪɴᴛᴇʀ-ɢᴀᴛᴇ ᴇxᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ - 21

____________________________________

As Joel fully embraced his true form, he felt an immense surge of power coursing through his body.

He had transformed into the embodiment of crimson, a being whose body flowed like liquid fire, shrouded in a nearly impenetrable armor of energy.

There was no semblance of his human form left—just a shifting, undulating mass of crimson power, with eyes that glowed like embers.

Joel grinned, savoring the raw energy at his command.

"Alright, Makaruna,"

he sneered, his voice dripping with newfound confidence.

"Let’s get to the game, baby."

He launched himself at Makaruna, each movement fluid and fast as he hurled a series of Crimson Beams, cutting through the air and forcing Makaruna back.

But, just as Joel was about to deliver another blow, Makaruna shifted colors, turning a bright yellow.

Joel halted mid-air, smirking.

"Yellow, huh? I thought you only had black and white in your palette. Looks like I'm pushing you to your limits, you pathetic monster!"

With a flicker, he was gone, reappearing behind Makaruna and delivering a devastating blow.

Makaruna staggered, but responded with a fierce kick that Joel barely avoided, twisting his body to counter with a spinning strike of his own.

Joel moved in close, abandoning his long-range attacks for close-quarters combat.

He delivered a flurry of punches, each one landing with the force of a wrecking ball, yet Makaruna stood firm.

The monster retaliated with its own ruthless strikes, showcasing a speed and precision that belied its massive form.

They clashed repeatedly, the impacts echoing like thunder through the devastated landscape of Kyoto.

Joel’s movements were as unpredictable as they were brutal, every attack flowing seamlessly into the next.

He ducked under a sweeping strike from Makaruna, delivering a powerful uppercut that sent the creature sprawling back.

Not giving it a moment to recover, Joel followed up with a devastating knee to its midsection, sending Makaruna crashing through the remains of a building.

But Makaruna rose once again, its yellow aura intensifying, and countered with a devastating spinning kick that caught Joel off guard, hurling him into the sky.

Before Joel could stabilize himself, Makaruna appeared above him, delivering a crushing punch that sent him hurtling toward the ground.

As Joel recovered, he activate 'Crimson Blades', summoning razor-sharp crimson energy around his forearms.

He dashed at Makaruna, unleashing a whirlwind of slashes.

Makaruna, now visibly strained, blocked with a shimmering yellow shield, deflecting Joel’s onslaught.

Realizing that conventional attacks wouldn't be enough, Joel drew on his newfound abilities, activating his next technique:

[ 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐬𝐭. ]

He began spinning at high speed, turning into a violent tornado of crimson energy that tore through Makaruna’s defenses.

Sparks and flashes filled the air as Makaruna desperately countered with its own Energy Barrage, yellow bolts.