Friends?

----------

When I got home I noticed that Venus' car was already parked in the driveway. I had never felt this nervous in my life. I wished that a hole would open up and swallow me so that I could avoid this moment but I knew that that would never happen so I got out of the car and headed into the house. When I got inside I heard music coming from the kitchen so I made my way there to see what was going on. 

When I walked in I saw Venus dancing around the kitchen with a mop in her hand. I tried my hardest to hold in my laugh because if anyone knew Venus they would know that she did not have a rhythmic bone in her body. I continued watching her for a few more minutes until I couldn't contain my laughter anymore. I burst out laughing and I heard Venus scream.

"OMG! Nyra you scared the shit out of me! Say something if you are here." I tried to compose myself but I failed terribly. Venus glared at me and picked up a dish rag and began to swing it with both of her hands preparing her attack. I held up my hands as a sign of my surrender. "Yea that's what I thought." I rolled my eyes at her.

"Anyways, what are you doing? Shouldn't you be getting ready?" I looked at her then looked at the mop in her hand raising an eyebrow.

"I didn't think that you would be getting back so early so I decided to clean up a bit." Her response made me remember the very reason why I was back home so early. It was only a little after lunch time and I had gotten to Malakai's office at 8 this morning. I didn't want to think too much about the events that transpired earlier or I would give myself away.

"Oh so that also led you to start dancing like you were being electrocuted?" She glared at me again and began to twirl the rag once more but before I could be attacked I ran away laughing loudly hearing her curse me out and telling me that she would get me back later. When I got to my room I decided to get out of my clothes and take another shower. I checked my reflection in the mirror and turned around to see that my ass had red prints on it that was left from the belt.

I knew that it would be a little uncomfortable to sit down for the next couple of days, but I always loved it because it would be a reminder of what happened. After getting a good look at myself in the mirror I hopped in the shower. When I got out I grabbed my phone and shot a text to Venus asking her where we would be going so I knew how to dress. After sending the text I remembered that I didn't call my mom back. I decided to call her back now before she started to blow my phone up wondering if I was okay since she did not hear from me. The phone rang two times and then she picked up.

"Nyra, I was just about to call you again because you didn't answer me or even send me a message. Are you on your break?" It was a good thing I decided to call her now or else I would've never heard the end of it.

"Hi mom, I was working when you called so I couldn't answer you then." I mean it's not a complete lie right, because I was at work. I was just not really 'working'. "I was let out early today because I just have to fill out paperwork." And also because my boss is Malakai and he gave me a thorough punishment that left me breathless and unable to do anything more than pant like a bitch in heat, but I decided that she didn't need to know all of that. I would tell my mom about Malakai and I after I spoke to Venus about it. My mom has always been supportive of the few relationships I had in the past. Even going as far as meeting my previous master's to make sure that they were a good fit for me.

"That's okay honey, I understand I figured that was the case anyways. So what are you doing now then?" I shifted my phone and put her on speaker so I could start getting ready. I saw Venus texted me back saying that since I got out early we could go to brunch.

"I'm getting ready to go out. Venus and I are going to brunch." I opened my closet looking for a nice dress that I could wear. The weather has been really nice lately and I thought that it would be perfect to wear one of the many dresses that I have tucked in the back of my closet. I picked out this light pink mesh dress that stopped mid thigh.