61-70

Chapter 61 Aunt Wang’s Dilemma (I)
When Xinze's vegetables were selling well in the supermarket, Ruan Jingwen received a call for help from Wang Shuqin.

Ever since the two of them met, Wang Shuqin treated Ruan Jingwen as someone she could talk to, and often invited her to her home to visit. Especially with the relationship between Kang Mingzhe and Kang Nan, they visited each other more frequently.

"Auntie Wang, I was thinking of sending some food to your house."

The voice from the other side was trembling and crying, "Jingwen, come quickly and call Mingzhe. Lao Kang has a heart attack and is in the hospital."

Ruan Jingwen didn't say anything and quickly pulled Kang Mingzhe to the hospital together.

In the ward, Wang Shuqin was hunched over, guarding the bedside alone. Her back looked much older. Kang Nan was pale, frowning as he slept, and his dream did not seem so comfortable.

Ruan Jingwen lowered her voice and asked, "What happened to Uncle Kang?"

Wang Shuqin's eyes were red, and her voice was full of resentment, "It's still your uncle Kang's son."

Kang Mingzhe took a closer look at Kang Nan's situation and asked unhappily, "What did that bastard Kang Mingli do to make my uncle so angry?"

"He gambled away the money and sold the house your uncle had saved to buy him to pay off his debts. Yesterday, he and his wife made a scene at home, saying that I was an outsider and wanted to kick me out. Your uncle had a quarrel with them, but who would have thought that Kang Mingli would actually push your uncle Kang. Old Kang was so angry that he had a heart attack. Fortunately, he was sent to the hospital in time, otherwise -"

Wang Shuqin choked up.

Kang Mingzhe was so angry that his face turned blue. "Where is he? He made my uncle so angry that he was hospitalized. Why doesn't he see anyone?"

"What's even more infuriating is what's happening behind this!" Wang Shuqin pointed at a corner of luggage sticking out from under the bed. "Your third uncle just came out of the emergency room, still unconscious, and he brought my and my luggage over right after, and took over the house."

"This brat really has no law."

Ruan Jingwen frowned when she heard this. In the past, she thought that this person was a bit unmotivated, but she didn't expect that he could do such a thing.

"Auntie Wang, don't worry, let Brother Kang talk to him first."

"How can I not be anxious? How come this brat doesn't remember your Uncle Kang's kindness at all? He's like a bottomless pit that can never be filled. Normally, when the three of them go home, I dare not say a word, but he still complains about this."

"Don't let your imagination run wild, Third Aunt! That brat was spoiled by my Third Uncle. I'll take care of him for you!"

As soon as Kang Mingzhe finished speaking, the door of the ward was kicked open with a bang. A sloppy young man walked in, carrying a thermos bucket.

"Brother, you have a good life and a nice car, but you still want to come to our house to interfere. Do you have any shame? You want to punish me? Let me see how you want to punish me."

"I don't steal or rob, I walk upright. But you, you've already given birth to your own child, and you still have the nerve to ask me for money. Aren't you afraid of being criticized?"

"Bah, that mouth is two skins, who can't say nonsense. Everyone knows that old man loves you, and he always gives you the best things first. If it weren't for my dad for this woman, I would have a share of the house, car and money, but now I can't get a share." Kang Mingli said, putting the thermos bucket heavily on the bedside table, "Old woman, don't gossip about me being unfilial, I brought food to my dad."