181-190

Chapter 181: Exposed
Ruan Jingwen stayed in the hospital for a night. When she went home to change her clothes, she was blocked by Kang Mingzhe, who dragged her into his car and drove away without saying a word.

Ruan Jingwen stroked her chest and said unhappily, "What is this for? It's like kidnapping. It scares me so much that my heart is pounding."

"You'll have something to do soon. Wang Dali heard from somewhere that you were supplying food to the canteen, so he came to visit you."

This is really enough to make people jump. The supply to the canteen has been kept as confidential as possible, but I didn't expect that these people would still know about it. Ruan Jingwen hit her head and thought she shouldn't have given Wei Ziming this backdoor.

Turning around, I saw Kang Mingzhe with a scruffy beard. It was obvious that he hadn't gotten enough rest. "I, the one accompanying him, don't look as haggard as you. Is the situation at the factory so serious?"

"I didn't tell you that the vegetables in your special greenhouses have been rotting piece by piece since the day before yesterday, and they are almost rotten now."

Extremely worried.

The two drove back to the factory. Wu Zhi was smiling, and Wang Dali sat in Ruan Jingwen's office chair, looking like the owner.

Seeing Ruan Jingwen come in, he didn't mean to stand up and make way. He drank a sip of tea slowly, and then said in a sarcastic tone: "Boss Ruan, I heard that you and Boss Wei are getting married soon."

Ruan Jingwen was stunned. Although she didn't intend to hide the matter between her and Wei Ziming from anyone, the people who knew about it were mostly those close to her. She didn't know where Wang Dali heard it from.

"Mr. Wang is well-informed. It's still early."

Wang Dali sneered, "Normally, if you give your own people some meat, we outsiders won't say anything. But for us old customers who have been with you for four or five years, it's a bit too much not to even have a taste of the broth. Could it be that you are planning to support your own people and make them bigger and stronger so that you can compete with us old landlords in Yan City?"

Ruan Jingwen knew she was in the wrong, so she could only give in and apologize, "You misunderstood. Xinze was upgrading, so there weren't many dishes left from the previous period, not enough for you guys to share. I didn't think much about it, and gave them all to Yangshantang. It was really wrong, and I apologize to you here."

"Boss Ruan is really awesome. You're using our money to support your gigolo. This isn't the way you should bully people!"

This was unpleasant to hear, and Ruan Jingwen's face turned cold, "Boss Wang, you're going a bit too far."

Wang Dali waved his hand indifferently, "I won't tease you. We are all businessmen. Let's talk business. I'll give you two choices. Either you have a share of Yangshantang or a share of Dingxin. Otherwise, I'll have to sit down with other CEOs and have a good chat."

"Boss Wang, Xinze's high-end line really can't offer more dishes."

"Why, are you afraid that I won't pay you? Wei Ziming is your gigolo. I, Wang Dali, am not a gigolo. The supply price is still in accordance with the original contract. You won't get a penny less."

Even if Ruan Jingwen wanted to spend money to ensure safety, she couldn't afford the food. "I'm sorry, Mr. Wang, I really can't provide it."

In fact, when Xinze first said that it would upgrade its high-end line and suspend supply, several partners believed it. After all, no one would go against money, and Wang Dali was no exception.