131-140

Chapter 131 Accident
Wei Ziming was wearing a suit and tie, with shiny leather shoes. After a while, he was covered in dust as he stepped on the beach by the lake. It was obvious that he was not here for a serious outing.

He walked towards them quickly, and said with a surprised look on his face: "Boss Ruan? What a coincidence? We can see each other here."

Sun Xing stood up and walked forward, shaking his hand politely, and said in a veiled tone, "Boss Wei, whether it's a coincidence or not, I'm afraid only you know best."

Kang Mingzhe looked at Sun Xing, leaned close to Ruan Jingwen's ear, and asked in a low voice, "Who is this man? Why is Sun Xing so angry?"

Ruan Jingwen imitated Kang Mingzhe and whispered back, "This is the Wei Ziming I told you about, Wang Xue's boyfriend."

Kang Mingzhe stood up, rubbing his hands, and said, "It's this guy. I want to meet him too."

He walked over to the two men, stretched out his hand and shook Wei Ziming's hand tightly, "Hello, Mr. Wei, I am the general manager of Xinze."

Wei Ziming resisted the urge to frown, thinking that this person's hand strength was too strong, and he felt that his hand bones were about to be broken. He recalled the organizational structure of Xinze that he had heard of, and asked tentatively: "Mr. Wu?"

He remembered the information he had inquired about. Shouldn't Wu Zhi have just graduated from college a few years ago? Why did he have such an untidy beard like an old man?

Kang Mingzhe rolled his eyes. He thought that as the general manager, he should go out more often, otherwise people would not recognize him. He obviously had more power than Wu Zhi. He said unhappily, "My last name is Kang."

"I'm sorry, I thought you were Mr. Wu Zhi. I'm so sorry."

Wei Ziming probably found out from somewhere that Ruan Jingwen was out playing with her family, so he hurried over, wanting to have a good talk with Ruan Jingwen.

Who would have known that Sun Xing and Kang Mingzhe, the two rivals in love, would attack each other every time they met before, but this time, because Wei Ziming had reached a cooperative relationship for the first time, they unanimously pulled him aside and prevented him from contacting Ruan Jingwen.

Ruan Jingwen watched with interest as Wei Ziming, who looked annoyed and exhausted from dealing with the attacks from two men, occasionally looked up at her anxiously, asking for help. She pretended not to understand and smiled and nodded to greet him, being very shameless.

Sun Qian watched the three men talking from a distance and suddenly said, "Brother Ziming is very different since he came back."

Ruan Jingwen was not surprised that the children of these officials knew each other, after all, they were all in the same circle. She asked casually, "Why is he different? What was he like before?"

"He used to be lazy and not doing his job. He hung out with hooligans every day. The kids in our circle didn't like him. He was quite proud of himself and felt that he didn't fit in with us. Later, when his father got into trouble, he went abroad. After he came back, he was like a different person. He became humble and motivated. He even wore glasses and looked like my brother, like an intellectual."

Ruan Jingwen nodded, but she had no interest in this person.

As they were talking, they saw Ruan Xinxin, dripping wet, running over crying, "Mom! Mom! Daya and her brother fell into the lake!"

"What?"

Ruan Jingwen jumped up and ran, and sure enough, she saw two small figures splashing in the lake from afar.