171-180

Chapter 171 Daily Life
It was an established fact that the space could not be entered, so Ruan Jingwen could only use Kang Mingzhe's rhetoric, saying that Xinze temporarily stopped supplying due to business upgrades and promised to compensate for the losses. Most restaurants wanted to cooperate with Xinze for a long time, and no one was stupid enough to really ask for compensation.

The matter of the space was put on hold for the time being. All Ruan Jingwen could do was to feel if the bracelet was still there and try to see if she could get in.

Now, apart from Wei Ziming, even Yun Kai is no longer useful.

It's not that Ruan Jingwen favors one over the other. She can give it to Wei Ziming for free, but not to Yunshang. After all, the relationship is different. Doing business is not charity. If Yunshang continues to cooperate with Xinze, all the merchants in Yan City who use Xinze's high-end line will reduce their prices due to cost reduction, and only Yunshang will not reduce its prices. At that time, it will not only affect Yunshang's business, but also expose Xinze's crisis, which will be worse.

Now the whole family’s focus is on Ze Xin’s kidney transplant surgery.

Before Ruan Jingwen was discharged from the hospital, Wei Ziming took Ze Xin for a full physical examination. The results were very optimistic and she could undergo surgery in half a month.

With Ruan Jingwen's previous experience as a warning, Wei Ziming was protected as a key protected person. Wei Ziming was detained at home by Ruan Jingwen and had to report before leaving the house.

"Excuse me, Princess, can I go out and check out the store today?"

"Wait, I'll call your bodyguard."

Ruan Jingwen called Wu Zhi and asked him to pick some apples and bring them home. Wu Zhi was a young man with all-round development in morals, intelligence, physical fitness, aesthetics and labor. He had a black belt in Taekwondo and ordinary bandits could not get close to him.

Not long after, Wu Zhi came to the door with some fruits. The high-end fruits grown in the greenhouse for emergency use were now kept and specially for Wei Ziming and Ze Xin to eat.

Wei Ziming bit the apple with a bitter face, "I think you love Ze Xin more than you love me."

Ruan Jingwen had a blank expression on her face, like a cold-blooded killer, as she peeled off the last bit of the skin of the apple in her hand. "You misunderstood. I am absolutely fair and just to both of you. Ze Xin, come out and eat the apple."

Ruan Zexin closed his eyes and opened the door humming, "Mom, you love Dad more than me! Why am I the only one here? Oh, Dad is eating too."

"See, it's fair and square."

Big Wei Ziming and Q version Wei Ziming, with the same bitter and resentful expressions, sat in a row and ate apples.

The taste of the fruits in the space is absolutely guaranteed, but recently the father and son have to eat several of them every day, and they get tired of all the delicacies from land and sea.

Ruan Jingwen was amused by the expressions of the father and son, "Wu Zhi, how many apples are left? I remember that only the last tree had some left a few days ago."

Wu Zhi nodded, "Boss Kang said there are only seven or eight left."

Ruan Jingwen tapped on their foreheads one by one, "Did you hear that? Be content. These are the last ones you will eat. There will be no more after you finish them."

"Mom, then you eat it. I'll give you Ze Xin's portion."

Ruan Zexin handed the half apple, which was bitten unevenly and covered with saliva, under Ruan Jingwen's nose.