12

Diana cradles her mug of coffee as she rocks back and forth on the swinging chair on the porch of her house. She's just gotten back from work and is admittedly exhausted, but that doesn't stop her from smiling softly at Leah.

The taller girl is sat a few paces in front of her, with one of her easels set up. She's deep in concentration, not even noticing the paint splatters on her clothes and face. She does, however, notice the way that Diana's eyes never once leave her form. "What are you looking at?"

She shrugs. "You, I guess." Diana replies, which is admittedly at little brave considering Leah has no idea about her feelings for her. She grins as she points to her own cheek. "You've got a bit of paint there."

Leah's eyes widen as she tries to wipe it off with her shirt, lifting up the bottom of it to run it down her face. "Did I get it?" She asks hopefully.

Diana has to silently congratulate herself for not drooling at the sight of Leah's perfect, toned waist- her low rise jeans, which are now a size too small due to her recent growth spurt, aren't exactly helping either. She chuckles and places the mug down on the group. "You've just made it worse."

She saunters over and begins brushing the almost dried paint off with her thumb. "There, I've got it all." The blonde tells her, tilting Leah's head up with her hand so that she can get a good look.

Leah gives her a grateful smile, but doesn't move to remove Diana's hand from her chin. The coolness of the shorter girl's hand feels wonderful against her scorching skin. Even the cold weather hasn't been able to keep her cool, but Diana's hands brushing against her skin sends shivers down her spine- which is accompanied by unexplainable jolts of electricity.

She clears her throat, finally realising just how close the two of them are. Diana's face is so close to hers that she can see spot details in the girl's face that she's never noticed before. "Thank you." Leah tells her quietly. "But there's one problem."

"What?" Diana asks with wide eyes. She hadn't been weird then, right? The last thing she ever wants is to make Leah uncomfortable.

Leah grins. "You have paint on your face now."

The blonde scrunches up her face in confusion. "How can I have paint on my face?" She laughs. "I've been sat over there the whole time." She begins to aimlessly wipe her face.

"Right here." Leah runs her hand down Diana's cheek, leaving a dark green smudge behind.

Diana scoffs in fake annoyance. "You are so going to regret that." She places her hand down on the palette before smearing the mix of paints across Leah's face, smirking when the girl has to wipe it away from her eyes.

"No, I think you are." She leaps up from her seat and begins chasing the blonde- who had the brilliant idea of running before Leah could return the favour.

She doesn't run all that fast- at least not even half as fast as she does when she's running around town. Fast in a human kind of way. However Diana hasn't taken into account how quick on her feet Leah would be due to her recent changes. She laughs teasingly, thinking that she's gotten away from the girl, only to be in for a rude awakening when Leah grabs her by the waist.

Diana goes flying as Leah lifts her up using one arm and holds the blonde firmly by her side as she smears even more paint across her face. Not to mention leaving a large hand print on her hip. "How dare you?" She laughs, feeling incredibly flustered due to position they are currently in.

"I told you that you were going to regret it." Leah teases, not releasing her grip on Diana as she feebly tries to escape her grasp. She wipes the paint from her own face onto the shorter girl. "Now admit that you lost."