I've noticed

Freddie woke up and immediately smiled. He was next to John, the love of his life. They were both cuddled up in blankets and shirtless.

This wasn't one of the many fantasies Freddie would have. Not a fake scenario he'd make up while staring out the window. This was real. Last night was real.

The love that they made was real.

"Johnny hon. We got school." Freddie gently shook John's shoulder.

"Noooooooo." He trailed off tiredly and Freddie giggled softly.

"Yes love,Brian and Roger are probably thinking we've run off the France or something." Freddie scoffed getting out of bed and starting to grab his clothes from the ground.

"But I'm still tired." John rolled over

"I know it was your first time and all but I really did that much of a number on you?" Freddie asked and John hummed a yes.

"JOHN! WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO?" His mother's voice boomed.

He shot out of bed and both him and Freddie scrambled to get their clothes on and find their school bags.

"Where's Janis?!"

"Forget the cat! Put on your shoes and jump out the window!"

"Not without you John I'm scared of hights" Freddie put his hands on his hips.

"Fred." John said and gave him a tired look.

"John?" A knock came from the door and both boys made a b-line for the window jumping out and tumbling to the ground

**********************************************
Brian and Roger waited at the bus stop as usual but something was different.

"Freddie and John both weren't in ISS yesterday. That's like detention for another 2 months." Roger said to Brian who only shrugged.

"Their problem."

"No, I mean like it's weird. Freddie you can kinda expect these things but from John? No way!" Roger defended.

"Do you think we're corrupting the youth... again?" Brian raised his eyebrow

"That's not what I'm getting at, Freddie has feeling for John yes?"

"Well obviously anyone with two eyes can.... OOOH SHIT!" Brian realized and Roger nodded.

"And if we put two and two together they could've come out to each other." Roger suggested.

"I'll believe it when I see it. In fact, I bet they won't even come to school today." Brian smiled proudly, crossing his arms.

"And I bet 10 bucks and your dignity that they'll be holding hands as they walk to the bus stop." Roger shot Brian a dirty smile.

"What the hell are you two bickering about at this time in the morning? I can barely function yet." Freddie and John appeared, hand in hand and John blushing heavily.

"HA!" Roger exclaimed and pointed to Freddie and John with a sly smile. He then extended his hand to Brian who true to his word fished out 10 pounds from his pocket and gave to Roger.

"Now what was that about?" Freddie questioned narrowing his eyes.

"Aren't you and John together?" Asked Brian.

"Please darling don't be ridiculous." Freddie said but then winked at John. The two then boarded the bus leaving Brian and Roger a bit stunned.

"Don't be ridiculous my ass!" Roger said getting on followed by Brian.

"I'm gonna ask John when Freddie isn't with him what's the word. Maybe he'll feel more comfortable with me." Brian suggested.

"Well we already got a hint of what's going on between them but...". Roger trailed off trying to find the right words.

"Say it, you're wondering if they shagged." Brian smirked.

"I was not!" Roger whisper yelled and Brian laughed.

"Such a liar."
**********************************************
Math rolled around for Brian and like usual John walked in with a smile and sat beside Brian.

"Hey bri." He greeted.

"Hey, Johnny. What's up?" Brian asked.

"Oh nothing much, Freddie wanted me to tell you that me and him are gonna sit out in the courtyard for lunch today." John said and Brian nodded.

"Alright class because half of you are lazy and frankly awful at math even though this is honors we'll be having study hall. Brian before you ask yes you can do whatever." The teacher said sitting back down at her desk and pulling out a news paper.

"So what's with you and Freddie lately? You and him like... together?" Brian asked. John shrugged but Brian could see him blushing.

"We're just, really close friends." John said and Brian sat back crossing his arms.

"Okay fine yeah, but don't tell him you know." John smiled and Brian snapped and pointed.

"I knew it! I can hear wedding bells already." Brian said and John turned all shades of red.

"Bri..." he whined and covered his face.

"I only kid, but you gonna ask him to the dance?" Brian asked and once again John shrugged.

"I've been thinking about it but what will my mom think. She's already homophobia I can't just go up to her and be all like 'yeah he's the love of my life and I'm bringing him to the dance and there's nothing you can do about it.'"

"THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU DO!" Brian exclaimed earning a hush from the teacher.

"And if she really loves you, she'd want you to be happy. No matter who you like." Brian said more quietly.

John sat and thought for a minute. A smile then crept up on his face. "Do you know what candy he likes?"