🍃02. Weakness🍃

Where did this secretary come from?
Why does she have no respect or consideration? How can she be so bold as to criticize In like that!

After dawn, I run to the room to confront Mom and Dad, reporting my complaints as I always did, not caring if it was their moment of relaxation.

Every time I come in, they welcome me because I am their lovely daughter.

"Well, from what I heard, Nong In told her to criticize on her own, didn't she? She's just doing her job.” Dad replied.

I pouted slightly, but persisted in arguing without giving up.

“That's it! It's... it's a test! In wants her to submit. Where's the consideration in just following orders like that?"

"If she doesn't criticize herself, Nong In will use excuses like not following orders or seeming insecure to fire her.”

Mom, who usually didn't comment much, interrupted, shaking her head.

"And besides, if she guessed wrong, why doesn’t Nong In kick her out herself?"

"That’s because…"

She’s completely right!

"It’s because In has grown up, so I thinks we should give people a chance. I’m just irritated by who this Arun Berkfah is and how dare she say this and that. Why did you hire her, Dad?"

I asked my father, who is still snuggling with my mother, oblivious to his daughter’s complaints.

"Because she’s talented. If she takes care of Nong In, I believe Nong In will gain a lot from her. I heard Nong In say that she wants to grow up to be
someone capable, so I chose her. I made a good selection."  Dad replied.

"In feels uncomfortable knowing too much."

I said, extending my hand forward.

"May I?"

"May what?"

"May I have your excellent secretary’s resume, please? In needs to meet her if she’s going to know so much about me."

.

.

After receiving the information about the secretary that my father had gathered, I was stunned by Miss Arun Berkfah’s profile. Her surname was classy, ​​to say the least. If you ignore her fancy first and last names, her profile was premium, grade A; if she were a cut of beef, it would be Japanese Wagyu¹, flawless, leaving me no room for criticism.

Miss Arun Berkfah, classy surname, 28 years old, graduated with a bachelor’s degree from XX University with a GPA of 3.86, first class honors. Originally from Chonburi, she has an older brother. Her work history includes several positions in large companies…

Several positions, huh?

Her salary request was. 15,000 baht.

At this point, I sit up straight and stared at the stark contrast, I couldn’t believe my eyes. Her impressive and luxurious profile seems as valuable as a Ferrari, but she is asking for a salary on the level of a Fino motorcycle?

That means there must be something here that has not been mentioned. Arun Berkfah must have some flaws, but they are just not showing. Nobody is perfect; I believe that.

That’s the flaw, no one is complete in everything!

I chuckled to myself before pulling out several instruction books I’d bought to read in my spare time, like, how to improve myself and stuff like that. As I read that page and thought about Cate Blanchett, that cool woman with the deep voice, my thoughts were interrupted by Arun Berkfah’s nasal tone and indifferent expression.