🍃06. Auction🍃

Intuorn never disappointed, weather it in real racing competitions where I was determined to win or even on the main roads like the highway. Finally, we arrive at Aruns Berkfah's hometown and surprised by the deep and mysterious alleys. This's another world I had never known... Houses that weren't even painted.

"There must be a dozen speeding tickets sent to your house for this."

Jenpob said, who had just finished speaking, wiping the sweat from his forehead, stunned by the speed I had pushed to the limit.

"It was an emergency. I didn't want to do this. I know it's dangerous for other road users, but if I didn't... it would be dangerous for Arun Bearkfah's virginity."

"Is Ms. Arun's virginity that important to you, Ms. Intuorn?"

I looked at the normally quiet man who had started talking more recently and nudged his arm with my elbow a little, changing the subject.

"By the way, is this really the secretary’s hometown? It’s smaller than my bathroom."

"Yes, the whole family is cramped in there."

But she still managed to be born and raised well, even if she sometimes has a bit of a sharp tongue…

"So, where’s the wedding? I don’t see any sign of it."

"Let me ask someone here first, miss. Please wait here."

"Be quick; it’s hot."

Janpob disappears for a while before rushing back as I instructed, worried that I might get hot or maybe worried about Arun Berkfah.

"The wedding is in the next house."

"Which one?"

"The one bigger than this one."

"All the houses in the world are bigger than Arun Berkfah’s. Which one?."

The handsome guy walked about three steps ahead of me and pointed to the house next door, which he defined as “big.” I pouted because it's just a house on a stilt, wasn’t it?

"Does just having a raised floor make it bigger? Oh well…let’s see what a country wedding is like."

We're both uninvited guests today, but we bravely climbed the stairs to observe the various ceremonies. I have to stop when I see the various colored fabrics serving as backdrops, along with bright pink foam that simply read:

“Wedding Ceremony: Seemok loves Arun Berkfah, birds fly across the sky.”

.

I stare at the cloth for a long time before bursting out laughing. The elders tying string bracelets on the bride and groom’s wrists turned their heads toward us so quickly it seems their necks will break. I quickly closed my mouth and looked toward the center, where ready-made food and offerings were casually laid out.

“Who are you?”

A somewhat familiar man’s voice looked at the two of us in surprise. After examining his face for a moment, I immediately exclaimed.

“Oh! You’re the one who sang on the program… Arun Berkfah’s brother."

"Khun Intuorn?”

Arun Berkfah, who recognized my voice, greets me immediately with a surprises expression. Even though she see me, her face-blind condition meant that she only just realized I'm here.

"It’s me! What’s this? Not inviting the boss to the wedding? By the way, what kind of wedding is this? It sounds so… intense."

"Intense? What do you mean?"