Chapter 4: Mivangeline Shuruuko

Cubic Flakpanzer

Level 63

HP: [0/71,450]

Shien and Elysia finished off the flakpanzer that occupied the Saberdome Arena's entrance. The hovertank fell, disintegrating into blue hexagons.

"Ey! Nice job, goon squad!" Naivern cheered.

"Many thanks to you all, courageous players!" The purple-haired android the gang had seen earlier landed in front of the group. "A pleasure to see you again, Phoenicia."

"Greetings, Ampyria!" Phoenicia shook hands with her. "How do you do?"

"You know it, Phoenicia. Always on duty, detecting any forms of insubordination."

"Hi, Ampyria Those dice are so cool!" Shien commented.

"I must say," Enshiron bowed. "With such power, you have exquisite beauty!"

"Thank you!" Ampyria placed her hands on her hips. "After all, I'm the most beautiful android!"

As Phoenicia rolled her eyes, Ampyria's purple eyes glared at Ritom. He tried to sneak away, but Ampyria rushed in front of him.

"Ritom!" Ampyria yelled.

"Ah, hi, Ampyria!" Ritom sweated. "I was..."

"Still causing trouble at Enshiron's Kyyrhim Bistro with your underhanded gambling tactics, I see?"

"Ritom knows her?" Elysia asked.

"Ampyria is Ritom's android guide," Shien stuck his tongue out. "They have a very interesting relationship."

Ritom whistled, looking away from Ampyria. "I-I don't know what you're talking about."

Ampyria slapped Ritom.

"Ouch! What was that for?"

"That's for lying! Code violation 512901!"

"B-but..."

Slap.

"That's for talking back! Code violation 34752!

"What? Why?"

Slap.

"For questioning me! That's under code violation 40300928!"

"Stop it!" Ritom tackled Ampyria.

"S-should we help him?" Elysia blinked.

Naivern grinned. "Nah, Ritom will be fine. This happens all the time."

"Insubordination!" Ampyria forced Ritom to the ground. "I could just ban your account again, but luckily for you, I can't do that because you will die!"

"Wait, what?"

"Banning your account would kill you in real life!"

The news startled the gang.

"Yes," Ampyria shoved Ritom into Phoenicia. "According to the media, players who die here will have their accounts completely terminated. Then, their lives are also terminated simultaneously!"

"Holy crap!" Naivern gasped. "You're kidding!"

Shien gulped. "M-more bad news."

"Well, what do we do now?" Elysia complained.

"You all received the message for players to meet here?" Ampyria asked.

"Yes! Dorian's message!" Enshiron nodded. "I recall she said we'll meet a UICA Commander?"

"Correct. She will fill everyone in about what to do. Follow me," Ampyria led them into the circular hallway of the dome-shaped arena.

***