Chapter 3

When they saw that Kabir was out of ear shot distance, they stared at each other in disbelief. But before Shrey could say anything Aru just glared at him and shook his head. But what they didn't saw was that how the girls noticed their interaction and frowned but decided not to comment on it as it was their moment.

Then with a thousand of different thoughts running in each of their heads, they sat down silently on the sofa in the living room. When they heard some footsteps they turned around and saw that Kabir was descending the stairs with huge smile on his face and then rushed towards his brothers to embrace them in a tight hug oblivious to the tense surroundings.

As soon as Aru and Shrey felt their Bhaiya's embrace they melted like a candle with huge smiles. They they parted with Kabir's both hands still around his brothers, Aru asked" how was the gift bhai?", to which Kabir gave his million dollar smile and said, "Arey, it was the bestest gift, but how did you got the latest collection of this watch as I knew that this Collection was  going to launch next week?", Aru just smiled and said, "Nothing is Impossible for Aarav Rathore bhaiya", and raised is collar. Then Shrey said, "ya nothing is impossible bhaiya, he used his name card and got away with it".

Hearing this Aru widened his eyes and was going to hit him on the back of his head but Shrey saw this and ran away. He began shouting, "Bhaiya Arubi is beating me...." hearing Arubi Aru got furious and ran faster and as he was about to catch him that monster hid behind his shield, that is their bhaiya. Kabir was really enjoying their fight but thought to intervene as it was almost time dinner. Then he just fake glared Aru and Aru whined, "This is not fair bhaiya, woh mujhe Arubi bulata but still you let him go, Aap toh mujhse pyaar hi nahi karte" saying this he pouted and turned away and then Shrey said, "At least maine toh ghar pe bola hai, pata hai bhaiya he called me Shreya in front of my friends and you know embarrasing it was for me."

Kabir just shook his head hearing their bickering, he was smiling softly but decided to take the matter in his hands and told them both to just apolozise to each other. none were going first but then Kabir glared at Shrey," Shrey apologize right now and then you too Aru, hearing their elder brother tone which both of them failed to resist and obeyed instantly.

Then Kabir turned and saw that the girls were looking at their family interaction and smiling softly. He then went towards them and said," Sharvari, Lavanya and Tara you must be hungry, let's eat the dinner", and then he turned towards both of them and said, "Aur mere beto ko bhook nahi lagi kya?" then walked away. The endearment just rolled out of his mouth but, but the impact it made on the two of the people was that their eyes glistened slightly everytime they hear their bhaiya call them Beta. Then Aru said," Actually we're Famished bhaiya" and then all of them moved towards the dining area. Then they sat on the table and saw that all delicacies were of Kabir's favorite, he just smiled. Then they served and Kabir waited for everyone to start, then as he tore of a morsel,he felt two morsels in front of him, he looked up and saw both his brothers wanted to feed him. He then tore off his morsel and first fed to Shrey and then to Aru and vice versa.

Then they completed their dinner in bickerings and talking between all the six of them happily.

Somewhere in another part of the state, stood a man with a devilish glint in his eyes and a smirk on his face. He was staring at the photo of the piece of land, on which Kabir was thinking about making a hospital. "Soon this place will be mine to own and mine to destroy",he said and laughed which sent shivers down his secretary who was standing there wiping his sweat nervously.

"Khanna make sure this place is mine and no one I mean no one can claim it", he ordered.

Khanna with his trembling voice said," Sir this piece of land is already owned by Kabir Rathore."

The man got furious and gulped down the beer and threw the glass angrily on the floor then and with just a flick of his hand created a circle of fire around him and yelled,"then do whatever you want but that piece of land is mine and no one snatch it mine".

Khanna fearfully yelled,"yes sarkar I will do everything but please put out this fire or else i will burn please sarkar please". Then the man with another flick of his palm a lot of water fell on the fire in which Khanna got drenched too. Then he yelled at him to leave and Khanna didn't wait for another second and ran for his life.

"Kabir Rathore whoever you are you have to give up that piece of land otherwise you would regret messing up with me", saying the man sat on his seat.

As he was seating an Eagle flew in his drawing room from the window and sat a few steps away and immediately changed into a man who knelt in front of him and said without lifting his head, "Hukum We got to know there are three Rakshikas but we couldn't do anything as there were two more powerful presence with them".

After hearing this that man got shocked as he thought there are no more Rakshikas present in the world at the moment as all of them died centuries ago and also that there are two more powerful person than Rakshika and wondered who they can be.

If he thinks who they are then he won't leave them alive again, once they crushed his dream not anymore. With these thoughts he gave the signal to that man to leave. After he left he too went towards his room thinking about the future and he will destroy everything that will come across his path to stop him.

How was the part?

Sorry for the delay.

Please comment your suggestions and if you like the storyline please vote.