CHAPTER 7

In the outskirts of the city stood a Glorious mansion radiating in the morning sunlight but the atmosphere is strike contrast in the inside. In the inside a man stood inn front of the mirror gazing at his burned hand, the thoughts going on in his brain does not betray his stoic demeaner. As he caress the burns with his right hand a soft hiss escape it lips. And soon he crushed that hand in his own fist to experience the pain and soon painful cry escaped his lips.

And soon the door opened and the man's confidant walked in with worried face and got even more worried watching the bloody hand as the drops of blood fell on the floor. He quickly took that hand in his and made him sit on the bed and to grab first aid kit. After coming he took his hand in his started wiping the blood, "Hukum sa please heal yourself, I can't see you in pain", the man cried.

"You know the deal Khanna you make sure that I will get that piece of land and I will heal myself or I myself will make sure that I get that land and heal myself, but this hand will only get healed the moment that piece of land will be mine, do you get that and you merely two days?" Khanna nodded helplessly.

Khanna knew that he has to get the land on Armaan's name or he will create havoc to get his bid done. His undying loyalty towards Armaan is unwavering. He made few calls regarding the land and he will make sure that the land belongs to Armaan by hook or my crook in next two days.

"Okay now do the party preparations we are having a success party tonight and guest of honor will be Aarav Malhotra, he is coming with his family, so make sure preparations are lavish", saying so he moved outside.

Here in Malhotra everyone was having peaceful sleep as today was Saturday means day off but sometimes Kabir and Shrey have to go to the hospital but today there was no surgery scheduled for him.

It was almost nine in the morning but the Rathore siblings were still sleeping. Soon the sun rays penetrated through the windows and Shrey whined turning to other side and carelessly picked the mobile to check the time and saw that it was almost nine, he woke up with a startle almost falling off the bed but steadied himself and ran out of his room to wake up his Bhaiya completely forgetting about off day.

He then entered Kabir's room saw that no one was in his room, he blinked his eyes and then double blinked, even rubbed his eyes and then, "heeyyyyy Bhaiya woke up without anyone's help....yeh chamatkar kaise ho gaya kahin galti se suraj westside se toh nahi uga na aaj", and then he even pinched himself and then immediately hissed rubbed it vigorously.

Then he went towards his bhaiyu's room and slowly opened it and then saw both Aarav and Kabir were sleeping peacefully, he then sighed in relief "Thank god that bhaiya is sleeping otherwise aaj ka din Rathore khandaan ke history mein golden words mein likha jaata 'The great Surgeon Kabir Rathore aaj bina kisi ki madat ke uth gaye'" he was about to ramble more but heard a chuckle and saw that Aarav was up and looking at him in amusement.

"you woke up when I was about to wake you up come on get up we are getting late" he said and then snuggled closer to him doing completely opposite of what he said. "I woke up when you were rambling about bhaiya and trust me I would be delighted to share that how you were teasing him about his sleeping habits and about getting ready baccha today is Saturday that means day off ", Shrey looked at his bhaiyu in surprise, "oops bhaiyu I completely forgot about holiday and bhaiyu you won't snitch about me to bhaiya right I'm you cute little brother right?" and hearing this Aarav laughed loudly and seeing him Shrey too laughed.

Then they both watched Kabir sleeping like a sloth without any care in the world. Aru caressed his hair and said, "let him sleep a little more at night he was tired and also his shoulders were stiffed", hearing this Shrey looked at him worriedly but then nodded his head.

Then both of them went to get freshen up and after nearly half hour later gathered in the kitchen. There was no need to make breakfast for them as last night's leftovers were there but still beetroot juice for Kabir must be there.

Wasting food is not something their bhaiya taught them so they decided to eat leftovers for breakky and make fresh lunch. As at night it was pretty late to eat full appetite so all of them ate just for the name sake and retired to the bed.

So Aru prepared the juice and reheat the food and asked Shrey to call Kabir for breakky, hearing this Shrey whined, "bhaiyu why me you can also go na..", Aru chuckled and pushed him towards the stairs lightly urging him to go.

He then went to Aru's room and immediately set up an alarm of one minute later and quickly set it nears Kabir's ears and stifled a laugh imagining the situation and stood there to witness the drama.

Then after a minute as expected Kabir fell from the bed with blanket wrapped around him and Shrey started laughing but it took a little time for Kabir to grasp the situation and when he did, he ran behind him to catch him but as always Shrey won.

Then he went and got freshen up and went downstairs and saw that breakfast is already set ion the table but then he also saw his enemy aka beetroot juice. He then turned around and ready to go back to his room but he heard a voice, "Nice try bhaiya but you have to drink this juice otherwise we both won't have our breakfast too and you would hate us being starved because of you right bhaiyu?" Shrey said sweetly and turned towards Aarav who nodded his head. Kabir glared at Shrey and grudgingly made his way towards the dining table. 

Then they had their breakfast and Kabir reluctantly with nose closed by his two fingers drank the juice. Then they spent whole day talking, playing and Kabir taking Shrey's Test.

In the afternoon they were watching T.V. when Aru glanced towards the clock and saw it was almost four and the party was at eight, so he glanced towards them and said,"Bhaiya today at eight we have to go to the Oberoi Mansion you kknow that right", Kabir sighed and nodded his head, "Ofcourse Aru I know how will I forget my child's success party, after sometime we should all start to get ready okay now lets rest for a while", he said and went towards his room.

When he entered his room he felt something off but couldn't pin point, he felt like he's missing something but what? Then his gaze fell on the drawer near his closet and he went towards it and opened it and saw the blue stone which his father gave him to detect the use of magical powers. It glows brightly when magic is used in its radius and right now it's not glowing but still he decided to ask his brothers about the usage of powers. He trusts his brothers they won't break that.

He went downstairs and saw that both Aru and Shrey were still sitting on the couch watching T.V. so he went towards them. They both were surprised seeing him back, "what bhaiya missed us?"Shrey asked playfully and Kabir just smacked him.

"Okay now listen now after going in my room I saw that something off with blue stone as if it glowed recently, so tell me if both of you used your magic recently or not?" Kabir asked them sternly.

After hearing this both of them paled, they both looked at each other silently seeking support of each other.

In the Oberoi Mansion preparations were almost over and Armaan too got ready. Khanna came rushing to him, "Hukum sa your forgot your Locket please wear it".

Armaan taking the Locket from him, "oh Khanna you remembered this.. thanks well this locket helps me conceal my dark aura and appear as a mere human and today in front of Rathore family I don't wish about my cover being blown", he said then wore it.

The locket hides all the magical powers of the wearer from the world.

How was the chapter?

What will happen in the party?

Will Aarav tell about the usage of power and what will be the reaction of Kabir?

Does Armaan knows about Aarav's magical powers?

Please like and share your thoughts about the chapter if you like it.