CHAPTER 5

Sometimes destiny plays cruel fate in shaping one's destiny. That same thing happened with Rathore brothers. The superpowers they are bestowed upon are the blessings of their Mahakaal which however turned nothing but into curse for them, whenever Kabir remembers two worst nights of his life, one in which they lost their parents and second in which he almost lost hisbrothers. They are the sole reason of him still breathing. He can never imagine a second without them.

After checking him all of them went to their respectful work leaving him alone in his thoughts. He started thinking, 'They won't use their powers right? I know my brothers will never deceive me, they won't use it'. With these thoughts he sat onhis chair closing his eyes. After a while a knock sounded bringing him to the reality, he them composed himself and gave the person permission to enter. Sharvari entered while carrying cup of coffee and sat in front of him. "you don't have to knock how many times do I have to tell you? next time if you will knock I won't give you permission to enter", Said Kabir while taking the coffee. "Okay now tell me why are you stressed? what's reason of your stress and don'tstick me that new wing construction reason because I know something else is stressing you", He sipped his coffee and said, "Sharvari It's just that I'm feeling something fishy is going on, something ominous but I don't know what".

Sharvari understood his concern as she and Lavanya both were quite restless after reaching their home where they recalled the incident happened in the Rathore Mansion that someone might be keeping tabs on Rathore Brothers, but she can't tell this to Kabir right now, she decided she will have a talk with Aarav Later on this topic..

"Arey aisa kuch nahi hai you are just stressing yourself and now you should concentrate on the planning of the new building",  her voice betraying her emotions, she can't sit and watch him stressed it pains her heart that sometimes he is in so muchpain but she can't do a single thing.

He after a while excused himself to go to the washroom while she stayed rooted in her seat. After conforming that he is out of earshot she turned towards the Bonsai plant which she gifted him to keep it in his office, "Hello Mr. Bonsai ji kaise he aap, aur hamare Kabir sahab ka acche khayal toh rakh rahe hai na?", she playfully asked him,"Dekho sharvari mein ek mayavi bonsai hun meri rays aur smell dono hi uske agitation ko control mein rakhne mein help hoti hai, and you're asking me if I'm taking care of your Kabir Sahab huuhhh", she took a sigh of relief. She also knew that the bonsai is really fond of Kabir and protective too but won't accept it. And also the bonsai being magical is clandestine secret of which only she's aware of.

Sometimes she feels bad for hiding this secret from him but she doesn't have any other option seeing the apprehension of Kabir regarding anything related to magic, but she also understands his concerns. So she cleverly gifted him this when he took the reigns of this hospital made by his father in his hands, to ensure his safety and well being.

Many people are not aware but both of them are friends from their college days in which Kabir was her Senior, but once they clicked of they quickly became friends.

Here in his office Aarav was engrossed in his work as he have a very important meeting scheduled in an hour. A few minutes later Tara entered with a cup of ginger tea and placed it in front of him and sat down. He took a sip of it and about the details of the meeting which started briefing him about.

"Sir the meeting is about the new franchise of Silver Moon Hotel, we are new in this line of business but sir the CEO of this hotel franchise has shown their trust upon you seeing your success rate. So today the CEO himself Mr.Armaan Oberoi is coming here to know about the insights and your future plans regarding this franchise, so we can't disappoint him sir".

Aarav sighed and heard the remaining details about the meeting and got ready, while Tara also started exiting his cabin but suddenly turned around and asked about Kabir, He rubbed his temples and answered her about the day's prior events which made her face turn from worry to relief.

It was the time of the meeting so they both exited the office together and went towards the Conference Room. They entered there earlier than the required time and saw that all the required members for the meeting.

After five minutes a man in his early thirties entered with Brown amber eyes wearing Dark Blue Three piece suit with his hands in his pockets confidently making his way in the conference room and stood in front them as if he owns the place and behind him entered a man in his late forties with some files in his hands.

Aarav then moved towards them and forwarded his hand for handshake while introducing him, "Hello Mr.Oberoi I'm Aarav Rathore, Nice to meet to. I have heard a lot about you", "I hope they are all the nice things Mr.Rathore" ,chuckling he also took out his hand from his pockets which was bandaged and Aarav frowned seeing this and asked about his injury. Mr.Oberoi followedhis gaze and chuckled, "had a small accident which caused this burns nothing serious Mr.Rathore, thankyou for your concern".

After having their seat, they started their presentation and Mr.Oberoi looked thoroughly pleased about Aarav's views and plans about the expansion of the hotel with extra facilities and also some strategies to pool in new customers.

After the meeting, when everyone dispersed leaving only Aarav, Tara, Mr.Oberoi and his Secretary Jayesh Khanna. Aarav went towards them to congratulate him, but surprisingly Mr.Oberoi hugged him and said "Mr.Rathore as meeting is success I want to throw a success party of the event so I invite you and your whole family for the Party tomorrow at Oberoi Mansion in evening and you have to be present". Aarav not being deny the offer accepted it.

After Mr.Oberoi left Aarav just slumped on the chair and Tara forwarded him a glass of water. He was well aware of how these meetings are commenced but he was a completely new line and didn't want to disappoint the one who has shown trust in his abilities.

Then "you did a good job sir, Kabir Bhaiya will be proud of you plus this will create new employment activities". The thoughts of his bhaiya made him calm and decided to call him, and got to know that he is in an important surgery. So probably only Him and Shrey will be in the house. So he decided to go home earlier to not leave his boy alone for a long time.

Then he dropped Tara at her house, even though she is just his secretary, she is like a sister to his bhaiya so that makes her his sister too. He liked her work ethics how she didn't mingle her personal life with professional one. He just got reminded of that Dr.Lavanya because of whom his bhaiya almost got panic attack. How dare she?

As he was engrossed in his thoughts he realised he reached his home.

How was the chapter please tell me?

Is it going fast?

Should I slow down?

Please vote and comment you thoughts.