CHAPTER 9

In the Mansion, covered in white walls contrast to the hearts of the people living there with black hearts pretending to be the saviours but no one but them know that they are far from saviours, they are predators.

Now Kabir and Shrey feel suffocated in the air conditioned Mansion but they are still tolerating because Aarav worked hard for this deal, this was completely new line for him but still he succeeded and this party was a reminder of that success and they want him to enjoy to the fullest.

Kabir felt like he's been watched so he turned around and looked for something suspicious but there were a many people in the party that it was difficult pin point someone specific. Being an influential figure many people tried to talk to him and he also answered their questions patiently.

Shrey was always beside him in all those conversations and also started getting anxious each passing minute, while conversing with one the businessmen Kabir gazed at Shrey and saw sweat beads on his forehead and nervous expression. He immediately excused himself from them and took Shrey's hand and bought him into a corner and took out a handkerchief from his pocket and started wiping his sweat and asked worriedly, "Shrey you alright beta? Why are you sweating? Please tell me".

Shrey immediately hugged him and started concentrating on his brother's heartbeat which soothed him while Kabir caressed his head lovingly and let him hug him for a while, "You are worrying me beta please tell what's bothering you". "Bhaiya please let's just go from here I don't feel comfortable here, I'm feeling like someone is watching me and there is a lot of negative energy here in this place that I feel suffocated Please bhaiya", Shrey almost whined because the dark and evil powers were messing up with Shrey and this is draining him physically.

Even Kabir feels the same as Shrey but he is masking his sufferings because Aarav will get tensed but not now as Shrey immediately needs to get out of this place. So he quickly walked up to Aarav who was discussing something with Armaan, and tapped on his shoulders. Aru immediately turned around to see his bhaiya and seeing the worried face of him, he immediately excused himself from Armaan who was glaring daggers at Kabir, unnoticed by everyone except two people.

He immediately took his hand in him and asked, "What happened bhaiya? Why are you looking tensed? And where is Shrey?" Aru asked looking around and spotted him in a corner leaning heavily to a wooden table. "Aru, Shrey is not feeling well, this place is not giving good vibes. We should leave now as it's already late", Kabir said and went up to Shrey.

Aarav immediately nodded, "okay bhaiya let me once inform Armaan about us leaving", he said and went away. After few seconds later he came and they immediately came outside the mansion, with Shrey practically ran to the directions of their car and Kabir too went behind him. Aarav looked confused, "arey why are you running Shrey?", "seriously bhaiyu you didn't feel any evil energy in the air as if it was suffocating us?"asked shrey annoyingly.

"I did feel something off about the place but maybe because the palace is old. Armaan told me he recently came here in this city and this is his Ancestral Palace so maybe because of that you got confused", cleared Aru.

"No bhaiyu that man Armaan clearly doesn't like bhaiya presence, it's as if he's tolerating it", informed Shrey remembering something. Kabir got confused hearing this, "Shrey you might be mistaken, this is serious blame you are putting on him and it is the first time we both met". Shrey was about to argue to more but Kabir silenced him with a glare and sat in the passenger seat and with Aru driving and they drove off.