Prologue

On a stormy night a couple went to take blessings of the almighty for their family along with their three sons, Kabir, Aarav and Shaurya. While returning from the temple, some bad deities crossed their path. Despite them both being supernaturally powerful, they were at disadvantage as for them saving their children was at the priority, and in the process got severely injured. But still they managed to get away from them and then found shelter in an old haveli. It was raining heavily and thunderstorms were bursting.

They were in the haveli waiting for some help, amidst all the of these, a child's crying was heard and a soothing lullaby was sounded to soothe the cries of the child. The both the parents of the child of were severely injured and were trying their best to hold themselves till their children are in the safe hands. The man went to his two children who were trying to hold themselves, and took their small hands in his and knelt before them and said, "Kabir and Aru listen me carefully beta, we both love you a lot and you three are the best sons. You both have to take care of yourselves and Shaurya. Promise me you three will always be together no matter what." Aarav and Kabir together nodded their head in silent promise to their father about their lifetime unity to their father who heaved a sigh of relief. And the turned to Aarav and said, "Aru beta you know that you and Shaurya possess some supernatural power but Kabir doesn't, so please take care of him too." And then he told them to maintain the clandestineness of the situation. Then he went towards his wife who was sitting on a sofa holding her crying baby and trying to soothe his cries for the last time. He then took their son from their mother's arms and pressed a loving kiss on his forehead. Then he sat near his wife and remembered how he has promised her to be together till the eternity but seems like their togetherness was going to end, she is his ladylove without whom he can't imagine a single second. Similar thoughts were going through the woman's mind too.

He took his wife's hands in his and placed a kiss on her knuckles and murmured, "My love meeting you was one of the most beautiful moment in my life, I love you" she smiled through tears and said, "Hukum you are my life and I don't have any regrets right now as my precious family is here with me in these tough times." She was breathing heavily, she took all her three sons in her embrace and kissed on their forehead and after a while their father too joined in the family hug. They were spending their last moments with their sons when they heard car's sound and in anticipation looked towards the door and found their grandmother at the doorstep, breathing heavily seems like she came here hurriedly and after watching the state of her son and daughter in law and her grandsons, she was terrified and hurt, so she slowly and painfully took her steps towards the family and took all of them in her embrace and after a while she pulled out and asked her son, "Rishu, beta what is this? What happened to all of you? Who did all this?". Then Rishabh her son enlightened her with tonight's incidents and her expressions changing from confusion to anger to pain and hurt. Then Rishabh gently took her hands in his and told her ," Maasa, now we both don't have much time left and we can't leave our children alone so promise us maasa you will take care of them and give all the love and respect they deserve. Please Maasa!!". Maasa with heavy heart gave her son and daughter in law the promise to take care of their children and provide them all the necessary things. That promise of the well-being of their children was all it took for the mother and father to take their last breath, as if they were waiting for that only assurance that their children won't be alone in these dark world. Although they have each other they weren't mature enough to fend off for themselves. Then the grandmother took her grandchildren to the safety of their home, Mewad Mansion.

After reaching home Maasa and Kabir were dawned with the realization of the fact of loosing their integral part of the family, i.e. their son and daughter In law and parents. Though Aarav was little young to understand but still he understood that he's never gonna meet his parents ever. Shaurya was wailing loudly so Kabir took him in his arms and asked his dadimaasa to prepare for his dinner. She then nodded and went to tell the cook to prepare for Shaurya and Aarav's dinner and to her room and drowned herself in the grief of her lost family. After feeding Aru and Shaurya, Kabir took both of them to his room and made them sleep. When he was sure they both were sound asleep, he went to the other corner of the room and slide down the wall and buried his face in his knees and wept silently for his parents.

From that moment onwards their life changed completely, the all the three of them became more close and Kabir is the only solace of the younger brothers. Their dadimaasa tried her best to them the live and care they deserved. But she too left them when her health was not supporting her, and since then the brothers were each other's solace. Kabir did his best to provide the warmth of love for his younger brothers and succeeded. Then after dadamaasa's passing, they left their mansion and settled in another city with a cozy mansion in the heart of the bustling city of Ajmer.

Lets see what's in the store for this brothers.

How will they navigate the path of life together ? 

What kind of powers do the two children possess?

Why the eldest doesn't have any power?

Why do they have all these powers?

Let's see all these in the upcoming episodes.

p.s. Images taken for header and book cover are not mine and taken from pinterest. Credits to the respective owners.