CHAPTER 4

After the party next few days passed in a blur. The work to start the constuction was also going on with full force with Kabir inspecting everything in personal. He doesn't want any type of mistakes in this work and in this he he forgot to take care of his health. 

As usual in the morning Shrey came to wake his elder brother as he knows he will sleep whole day if nobody wakes him up. He grumbled saying," yaar yeh bhaiya aise alsi bante hai yaar subah subah, maine toh suna tha ki bade bhai hamesha jaldi uthte hai aur breakky banate hai apne siblings ke liye but inka toh sab ulta chal raha hota hai. yaar bhagwanji aapne hume defectivepiece of bade bhaiya diya hai kya? I mean agar diya bhi hai toh bhi hume yahi wale chahiye. I won't trade it for world", saying so he reached Kabir's room.

After reaching there he saw how peacefully his brother is sleeping and felt little bad for waking him up, but he has to as it's getting late to go to the work. He then went towards him caressed his face and kissed his forehead, upon feeling the familiar touch he smiled in his sleep. Shrey then shook him a little,"bhaiya wake up, we're getting late for hospital. Please wake Aru bhai is making Breakfast".

But to no avail it was like waking up a kumbhkaran, he then again shook him a little vigorously, "BHAIYA GET UP WE ARE GETTING LATE". Seeing no signs of him waking up he sighs and picked up the jug from side table and poured it on him. Kabir woke up with a jerk and started gasping for air and shouted, "Help Help" and started looking here and there and then saw Shrey lookingat him with done expression with jug in his hand.

He then understood and got up from his bed hastily to catch him but Shrey just ran away saying, "Sorry bhaiya but you were sleeping like a sloth and we are getting late, so just please freshen up and get ready and come down for breakfast".saying so he ran away, and Kabir sat there grumbling,"mujhe na in dono ko thoda dara ke rakhna chahiye tha bachpan se, mera toh koi khouff hi nahi hai inhe".

After freshening up he was coming downstairs but while desending their stairs he got a dizzy spell due to which he stumbled a little but quickly gripped the railing to support himself. Shrey and Aru both saw this and yelled,"bhaiya" and quickly helped him to get down. Aru made him drink water and after having it,"guys relax I am fine nothing to worry come let's have breakfast, I'm famished", and tried to get away from the situation, keyword- tried.

"Seriously Bhaiya you are as fine as a sick person, we get it you are a little busy reagarding the new wing but that is no reason to neglect your health bhaiya."Aru said sternly. Kabir sighed knowing that there is no way they will let him go. "Arey baba I'm fine just felt a little dizzy that's it. After having breakky I will feel perfectly fine". Both the brothers sighed and reluctantly let go the matter on the promise that after reaching hospital he will have a check up.

At breakfast table Black coffee, Medu vada and pohe were made. Seeing this Shrey and Kabir sighed, "Agar itna sab kuch humara fav banaya hai toh khudke liye bhi paneer paratha banana chahiye tha na baccha". Aarav always makes their favorite but also always forget to make his favorites.

Shrey decided that tonight he will make his bhaiyu's favorite.

Aarav said that he will also come with them for the check up. Then after reaching there, they went to the OPD for the check up, where they spotted Lavanya doing her regular rounds with senior doctor who was guiding her and she was noting it.

She then spotted all the three of them and went there to greet them. Then Shrey said," Di we want to do Bhaiya's checkup, so please get all the necessary things". Then suddenly she remembered something and looked here and there and then said,

"Arey but sir, you can easily cure him with your Magic right? then why don't you do it?", clearly unnoticing how Kabir stiffened with the name of magic and how his hands started shivering, but both Aru and Shrey noticed and Aru almost yelled, "Lavanya just do what Shrey said and no need to get into our personal matters", saying so he grabbed his Bhaiya's hand andtook him to his cabin while Lavanya stood there dumbfounded and mumbled,"Saru".

After reaching there Aarav took Kabir's shivering hands in his and held them gently and very carefully said,"Bhaiya please let us heal you with our magic, It's hard for us to see you like this", but what they don't know is none of their magic will work on him...

After listening this Kabir got agitated and immediately took out his hands from Aru's hand and went backwards and yelled, "No no no no why don't you understand, I don't want to do anything with that cursed magic no, please why don't you understand, I will just take the pills but no magic", seeing him so worked and on the verge of hyperventilating Aru immediately held him and tried to calm him down, "okay okay we will no do anything, please calm down or will worsen your health".

At the same time Sharvari entered with all the necessary equipment to check him and saw his pale face and messy hairs but decided not to comment on it and ready to do her job.

Aru to lighten up the moment said," Sharvari tu toh baccho ki doctor hai na? toh phir tu kaise bhaiya ka check up kar rahi hai, kahin tune unhe bacchon ki category mein toh nahi dal diya", heaaring this Sharvari chuckled and said,"yes Aarav I'm paediatrician but these these are common things which every doctor should know and Lavanya informed me that you are also here so I thought to personally check on Kabir, waise bhi khayal kaha rakhte hai apna, actually you are right Aru he is a child" hearing this Kabir just pouted and Aarav laughed, he knew was playing with fire but his bhaiya's pale face scared him and soon after he was awarded with a whack and a glare,"ohh I look like a child to you? you definitely need the punishment to clean Shrey's room. Hearing this he immediately joined his hands in front of him and gulped nervously, "Bhaiya please yeh toh kaala paani ki sazaa se bhi khatarnak hai, I'm sorry please aise mat karo", hearing this Kabir just laughed loudly and ruffled his hairs,"Arey I was joking Aru tune itna bhi kuch bada nahi kiya jo tujhe shrey ki room clean karne jaisi punishment doon" while Shrey just pouted listening that his brothers are laughing at his expense but a part of him was relieved seeing his bhaiya smile.

After a while, "okay okay if you both are done laughing at my expense then can we please proceed with the checkup and yeah my room his not that messy", hearing this Aru laughed loudly while Kabir and Sharvari stifle their laughs because they knew how messy Shrey is.After checking Kabir, Sharvari said, "BP is fluctuated a bit and that's the reason he felt dizzy and give him beetroot juice and sure he gets adequate sleep", saying she prescribed few medicines and talked a little and left as her patients were lined up.

Then the three of them spent a little time and asked Kabir to take care of his health, they left.

On the other side of the world A Man set his whole palm on fire with the flick of his other palm, after receiving some news he yelled but not in pain but in anger. 

Seeing this Khanna poured a glass of cold water on his palm ignoring the anger of his boss, as he was used to this things.

Sometimes he feels bad for the man but what can we say Destiny is cruel.

Please do tell me if the story is worth writing or not?

Should I continue this or discontinue?