Farewell

June 10 1912

June 10 1912. 3 years, 1 day, and 5 hours since her death. William had left the agency and gave up on his title and his job permanently without the need of anyone firing him. After solving the Clover case, he decided to stop contacting anyone he once knew and lock himself on his house, refusing to have visitors by. Soon, no one started showing up or trying to contact him, with the hope that he would come and do so himself . That hope faded away as well as the case. No one talked about her anymore. Everyone was continuing their life as if nothing ever happened to them, which was true. Whatever happened, it did only to him. The thought of being terrible at his job made him quit on many other things. The only one accompanying him was his dog, Max. William left his house only when it was needed. To do the shopping, get the morning's newspaper, or take Max out for a walk. Along with everything else, his fame got forgotten as well. No one greeted him as they used to. No one came to him asking for help. While for some others, this would have been terribly sad. For him, it was amazing. He was finally living in peace. After lots of interviews, he assured everyone that no mistake was made now. Everything was sure to have happened. Jennifer got titled as a detective by Beddington after William's leave. There weren't any more well thought crime cases to solve. The hard part was over, and now everything was back to normal. Nothing out of the ordinary was happening anywhere to anyone. A few weeks after her death, Jennifer's team had caught Tyler Fernsby on a train station. He was sentenced with eternal jail. Even after a lot of research, Scarlett's body had seemed to have fallen so deep that the officers could not be able to reach it while on the other hand, the bodies of the victims were well treated and buried with the ceremony they deserved by their families. He had said his goodbyes to everyone, assuring them that they wouldn't hear from him again as well as he didn't want to hear from anyone too. Jennifer had tried to contact him until she finally gave up. Beddington tried as well, but nothing seemed to work. It was time for everyone's farewells. The story has ended. Clover is dead.

Isn't she?...