Sniper, Navigator and first bounty

(A/N: I don't own ONE Piece, it's just a fanfiction)

Luffy, Zoro, Robin and Shank's crew arrived back to the East blue where they stopped by an Island suggested by Yassop, Luffy was flicking a jellybean up and catching it up until they arrived at the island.

Syrup village

"So, you want me to recruit your son into my crew?" Luffy asked Yassop

"That's right! Yassop said "My wife died but I wasn't able to come back because marines would come here and destroyed it."

"Dad?" a voice said suddenly "Is it really you?" It was a boy who was Luffy's age, he has black hair and a long nose. the teen's dad waved at him.

"Hey son" Yassop said "glad you've been doing alright" the teen just run towards Yassop and hugs him. Luffy, Zoro and Robin were smiling as they jumped down to explore the island.

"This village is nice." Robin said, smiling. Luffy was laughing. Zoro was drinking some booze that he got from the bar. as soon Luffy was done laughing, he started so feel evil presence, he kept quiet since Luffy was the only who had observation Haki at the moment, he wanted to train his crew for like a week until they find more crew members, soon enough, someone approaches the ship.

"Just who are you people" Someone asked, Luffy eyes were widen when he saw who he was. Kuro of thousands plans!

"Sorry young man, my new butler can be unfriendly to other people" said by a man, Luffy felt that his presences were good

"Sir, that isn't a butler, that's a pirate who's goes by the name Kuro." Yassop said, Ussop was watching his old man on how he was handling things.

"What?" the man said, "Wait aren't you Yassop, Ussop's father?" Yassop nodded in Yes, and then he turned to Kuro, while holding his gun

"Now why is he here?" Yassop said, Luffy saw Kuro gulping in fear but then adjust his glasses, Luffy felt a little bit bored watching on the sidelines. but he stayed on the ship and just watched for a bit until he was fully bored.

"You damn pirates, I'll-" he said, but he felt on his knees, apparently Luffy had shot a jellybean at Kuro's legs making him scream in pain, Yassop saw how Luffy was able to do that was amused.

"Sorry about that, I felt bored listening to him talk and no action, he's not worth of a fight." Luffy said, Shanks just smirked it off, Robin grabs some Ropes and tied Kuro up

"Thank you so much," The man said "I can't believe I let such dangerous pirate so close to Kaya" 

"It's not a problem, we will probably stay for a couple of months, Luffy needs to train his crewmates" Yassop said

"Hey, Ussop right?" Luffy asked Ussop

"Yeah, That's me." Ussop replies

"Would you like to join my crew after you finish your training with your dad, and before you say you thought I am a part of your dad's; I'm actually starting my own crew, and I want you to be part of my crew" Luffy said. Ussop smiled at that nodded

"I will be glad to be" Ussop said as he shook hands with Luffy

6 months later

Luffy was given a ship by Kaya, Luffy offered Kaya to join his crew, and she agreed to it. He also found two - four devils' fruits for these past 6 months of training. Luffy asked Ussop to set up a flag their ship, Luffy agreed that Kaya didn't have to become a fighter herself unless they is someone by her side, besides Ussop but she still accepted the training. Kaya asked Luffy to eat one of the devils' fruits that Luffy had found, but Luffy told her to wait until he reach the Grand line. Luffy and his crew set sail for the next island, they waved goodbye to Red-Haired Pirates, The Crew started to explore the ship.