Recruiting First and Second mate

A/N: I don't own anything, One Piece was created by Oda, this is an AU of Luffy being related to Rocks D. Xebec, Luffy was being trained by Shanks he learned the basics of Armament, Observation and Conquerors Haki, Luffy also possesses a Sword, but he is not really a swordsman. Luffy was 14 when Shanks trained him when he came back to Foosha village for Luffy because Luffy wanted to be trained by Shanks, Luffy is also the Grandson of Garp since his father, Dragon married Garp's Daughter, Luffy started his adventure as a pirate at 17, He visited the Revolutionary base for a little while, but he told his dad he wanted to be a pirate. (I don't know how much I'm going to get this done but School has been kicking my ass lately).

Appearance: Luffy's wears a black cape saying 'Conquest', He wears black/red shorts, he also wears his straw-hat were he got it from Shanks, He has a tattoo with a pirate flag with a straw-hat on-top with red-lines on the crossbones. He has a red shirt wrapped around his waist. he was wearing sandals

Summary: Luffy sets out to sea from Foosha village, He's then stopped by an Island to get himself some supplies, he then saw a tied-up Zoro looking like he was starving for days.

First-mate/Vice-Captain - Zoro
Second-mate - Robin

(EAST BLUE - SHELLS TOWN)

Luffy had started his adventure as a pirate, he knows the basic of Haki, he was riding a small boat and then he stops on an island to get supplies he then saw someone tied-up in a middle of a field, he then saw that the field was gated off, he then jumps past the gates and came up to man.

"Hey, what are you doing?" the man said

"Just taking a look around this island, what are you doing and why are you tied up?" Luffy replied, the man looks down again.

"Well, I'm tied-up because some Blonde marine loser made me a deal." the man said
"I hate to break it to you, but he is not keeping his end of the deal" Luffy replied back making the man eyes-widen

"Damn that bastard, wait a minute just who are you?" the man said
"Me? I'm planning on forming a pirate crew, so what do you say? We can turn the seas upside down and oppose against the world government." Luffy said, the man smirked back at Luffy.
"Alright then, I'll join you, can you get me my swords, they are in that marine base." the man said

"Alright then, be right back, also by the way, what is your name?" Luffy asking the man.
"My name is Roronoa Zoro, but call me Zoro if you like" Zoro replied back
"Alright then Zoro, you will be my Right-hand man, now I'll be back" Luffy said while running towards the marine base and kicks down the doors and some marines were scared.

"Hey, just who are you?" The Blonde marine asks

"Me? I'm just a rookie." Luffy replied, Marines loading their guns and then Luffy was charging at the blonde marine and grabbed him the shirt.

"Hey, let go of me right now, or you will be facing against Captain Axe-hand Morgan" the blonde marine said, Luffy didn't care about

"A Marine Captain, it wouldn't scare me." Luffy replied while running off with the marine in his ask and he is asking where he hid Zoro's swords at.

"Alright fine, I'll you it's in that room that we just passed" the blonde marine said
"Alright then" Luffy was later then stopped by some marines who was pointing their guns at him.

"Drop Helmeppo!" one of the marines said.
"Nope, but you can try!" Luffy said as he was holding up Helmeppo, Helmeppo was begging his fellow marines to not shot at him, Luffy was running to Helmeppo's room to grab Zoro's swords, He then broke to glass to get Zoro, when some fellows marines were firing at Zoro's Luffy jumped in blocking the bullets, Zoro's eye widen and then Luffy bounces the bullets back from his body.