Chapter 2 - Unspoken words

⟡ POV Yeosang ⟡

POV Yeosang

A snoring Wooyoung next to me. His head had slipped onto my shoulder while he was sleeping, where it had been resting for the past two hours. My shoulder hurt and the blue-haired younger one was drooling slightly at the corner of his mouth.
I sighed a little too loudly for my liking and massaged my temple. My overtiredness and constant concentration showed their true colors now. I carefully took off my glasses and placed them next to me. Then I checked again whether my cousin was really lost in his dreamland.

When another loud snore was more than enough confirmation for me, I opened a file on my laptop in front of me, which was on my lap.

Cosmetics campaign in London for the -Umbrella- brand
A joint campaign with two agencies...
Agency - Sassy -
╰┈➤Model Jung Wooyoung
Agency - Gentleman -
╰┈➤Model Choi San

My eyes once again scanned the words in the file in front of me.

Wooyoung didn't know that it would be a joint campaign with two agencies and two models. I still hadn't brought myself to confess it to him yet.
I know, evil me.
Bad Yeosang.

I just didn't know how he would react to it. I knew it would bother him, I'm sure.
This was his first big assignment and I had been hearing how excited he was for weeks. I just didn't want Wooyoung to put too much pressure on himself. I was confident in his ability. Not only was I his manager because I'm his cousin... No, I wouldn't work for someone who I wasn't convinced was the best.

Wooyoung had never worked in a joint campaign before. I got him this job through my many contacts and a lot of effort. Our agency showered me with praise and compliments.

Explaining to my younger cousin that he should share the spotlight with another model was incredibly difficult. Wooyoung had this habit of getting incredibly big round googly eyes when something didn't go his way. A pout on his lips and the whole world was at his feet.

Choi San.
I read the name again.
An aspiring model under the korean modeling agency -Gentleman- .
Of course I have done some research, otherwise my name wouldn't be Kang Yeosang.

Like Wooyoung, San was still relatively inexperienced in the industry, hadn't been in the business that long and had only modeled for smaller jobs so far. His appearance captivated people, his eyes and facial features remained in their minds. His body proportions are a dream come true. He was two years older than Wooyoung. At 23 years old, he was -Gentleman's- youngest protégé.

I knew -Gentleman- .
A rather small but long-standing agency. You came across the name again and again on the internet or in the fashion world.

-Sassy- , the agency that me and Wooyoung worked for, was much newer on the market. Wooyoung was one of -Sassy's- first models and also the most successful. He was the figurehead for this still inexperienced agency.

On social media, San was described as serious and cold. His fan base standing strong behind him and through his dominant nature he conquered the hearts of countless girls.

A good match for the fashion brand -Umbrella- . A strong competition for Wooyoung.

I closed the file and the laptop with a deep breath in and out and placed it next to me, next to my glasses. Wooyoung, still calm and deeply relaxed, cuddled up to me while sleeping, didn't yet know anything about the strenuous weeks ahead and the approaching storm.

I made myself comfortable and carefully laid my head on Wooyoung's. Then I tried to rest a bit and relieve my tired eyes. Sleep took me in a matter of seconds.

✮⋆✮⋆✮

After a flight of almost 15 hours, we were finally allowed to climb down the stairs of our private jet. I was already waiting at the bottom of the steps, heavy bags in both hands. The rest of our luggage and Wooyoung's countless suitcases were unloaded by our team. Finally the princess did us the honor of finally getting off the plane. Wooyoung stretched his arms out with a loud yawn and took a deep breath. The wind blew gently through his hair. His smile wide, his eyes sparkling. It was just early in the morning here in London. We didn't have time for the jet lag or the time change that we had to get used to.

"Woo, I'm not your pack mule, carry your stuff yourself!", I snapped at the boy in front of me who was strolling way too leisurely.
With an ever-watchful eye on the clock, I held both bags up in annoyance. Jung Wooyoung was the definition of a walking closet. This boy didn't just take luggage with him. No, he took his entire household with him.

Wooyoung pranced provocatively down the stairs to me and ruffled my carefully combed hair.

"Did someone not sleep well? Are you tired?"

"How am I supposed to sleep, when you're snoring in my ears and drooling all over my shoulder", I replied in response to the teasing provocation of my counterpart.

Wooyoung quickly snatched one of the heavy bags out of my hand and walked past me with his chin raised.
"I need my well-deserved beauty sleep. You should try it too, maybe that wrinkle between your eyebrows will go away."

I quickly ran my finger between my eyebrows and frowned.

"Woo! Don't be such a brat!", I shouted and hastily followed him.

I didn't even know yet how many wrinkles I would get from all the stress...