Introduction

Hello everyone, I'm so happy you stopped by <3

This is my first Woosan story, so I'm a little nervous and hope for your support.

As stated in the description of the story, this is purely fictional. I don't assume any sexuality or relationships of the real people. What is written in this story has nothing to do with the lives of the Ateez members.

This book is just for entertainment, fun and comes from my endless love for Ateez and their good friendship.

This book will cover many different topics. You read at your own risk, but I still try to include certain trigger warnings before every chapter when it's necessary.

If you don't want to read these things, just leave it. No one is forcing you to read this.

I ask for your understanding for any spelling mistakes, as english is not my first language.
I try my best haha ^^

I also have to say a big thank you to softfeminist / vixellasassi and MoreThanMyOwn , who always supported and motivated me. Without them I wouldn't be here publishing these books.

A special thanks goes to the talented MoreThanMyOwn who made me these wonderful banners and the breathtaking cover!!!

I hope you enjoy reading and thank everyone who accompanies me on this journey <3

Ur Author
Sop