Chapter 37

Enzo

Mia didn't want me to get revenge on Ava. I held back, only because Mia had asked me not to. But after Pam talked to me, I lost control.

Pam and I didn't talk like we used to anymore. I heard she still kept in touch with the other three girls, though.

"Enzo, is it true that you had sex with Mia?" Pam asked, smirking as she stood there with her two friends.

"Who the hell said that?" I snapped, my anger rising fast.

"Looks like your scholar girlfriend is full of surprises, huh?" one of Pam's friends chimed in with a sneer.

"Shut up!" I yelled, and the two girls immediately ran off, leaving only Pam behind.

"I'm not scared of you, Enzo. So, did she make you feel good?" Pam whispered as she touched my face, her eyes locking onto mine with that same smirk. I felt nothing but disgust.

"Nothing like that happened," I growled, slapping her hand away.

"So, she's the lucky one to get it first," she said, her gaze dropping to my crotch.

"Don't worry, Pam—you're never going to have it. Ever," I said, feeling a mix of anger and satisfaction. So that's what she wanted? Like I'm the only guy in the world. I turned and walked away, knowing exactly who started this disgusting rumor. It didn't bother me, but I knew Mia. She hated this kind of talk. That's why I was more worried about this whole thing.

I went to the classroom and found Mia with her head down on her desk, crying. Her best friend, whose name I could never remember, was trying to comfort her.

"Why is she crying?" I rushed over to her side, worried.

"Some girls said nasty things to her, and it really upset her," Liza replied as she stroked Mia's back.

"Like what?" I asked, my anger already starting to build again. Liza hesitated for a moment before answering.

"Well, they were asking her stuff like, 'Is it big?', 'What does it taste like?', 'Can you send us a picture?'—things like that," she explained. I felt my blood boil.

I stood in front of the classroom. Students were already gathered inside. I stepped up to the teacher's desk.

"Okay, who the hell asked Mia about my d*ck?" I shouted, and the entire room fell silent. Everyone looked at me in confusion, even Mia and my friends.

I could hear the students murmuring, their eyes fixed on me.

"I know Pam is curious—she asked me about it directly. But who asked Mia?" I demanded, my voice echoing through the room.

"We did," a girl with long black hair admitted, giggling as she covered her mouth with her hand. Her friend beside her joined in, laughing as if it was all a joke.

"Oh, and I'm sure Ava wants to see it too," I added when I spotted Ava sitting across the room.

"We all want to see!" Noah chimed in with a grin. "Enzo, Enzo, Enzo!" he started to chant, like an idiot, drawing attention to himself.

"I'm going to show you all what it looks like, so you can stop asking Mia about it, alright?" I said loudly, and the crowd burst into murmurs, smiles, and laughter.

"No, Enzo," I heard Mia say, her voice full of concern.

"Don't worry. It's not like I'm the only one with this thing," I snapped angrily as I started unbuckling my belt.