Bound by Betrayal

She winced and whimpered a little as he pulled on her nipples hard but she quickly took the towel that he threw at her face to cover up her bare chest, "Yes, master..."

He watched her cover up her chest, and he was pleased with her obedience. He wanted to see her dressed in the maid's uniform, and he wanted to see her looking submissive and helpless. He wanted to see her in the role that he had chosen for her. 

"Go now, and don't forget to put on the maid's uniform. And don't you dare take too long? I expect you back here in 10 minutes," he sat on the bed and waited for her to return.

He looked at her as she stood in front of him, dressed in the maid's uniform. She looked submissive and helpless, and he was pleased with her obedience. He was starting to feel like he had complete control over her, and he was enjoying the sight of her in the maid's uniform. He got up from the bed and walked over to her. 

"Come here," he said, his tone firm yet commanding.

Princess Avalyn walked over to him, her head bowed in submission, "Yes, Master?" she took a deep breath, steadying herself as she adjusted her uniform, her voice reflecting the nervous anticipation she felt.

He looked down at her, his gaze imbued with a sense of cruelty and arrogance, "Pray, do not speak of the events that unfolded within these walls to anyone. Do you comprehend?" he spoke, his voice resonating with strong emotions.

"Yes, Your Majesty. I won't tell anyone," she nodded, her voice steadying as she gathered her courage.

He smiled with a sense of satisfaction, his eyes sparkling, "I'm pleased to hear that. I have a small favour to ask. Do my bed! I could use some rest now," he said, pointing toward his bed.

He watched her make his bed, and he was pleased with her obedience, "You are one obedient servant. Good! Get back to your cell now and don't come out till I say!" he growled at her furiously.

She nodded and quickly went to her cell and locked herself inside. She was hurt, in pain and bleeding at the same time. She couldn't believe that the king had broken her virginity a few seconds ago. She felt like a whore and a used-up toy as she thought about how the king had humiliated her.

"I'm so pathetic. How could I have let him do that to me? I'm just a worthless servant to him. I'm nothing but a plaything for him to use and abuse. I'm nothing but a toy for him to play with. I'm not even a human anymore. I'm just a thing, an object. I'm not even a person. I'm nothing," she cried softly as she lay on the bed, feeling the pain and humiliation of what had happened.

Princess Avalyn lay on the bed, crying softly, and feeling the pain and humiliation of what had happened. She couldn't believe that the king had done that to her, "How could I let this happen? I should have been more aggressive," he started blaming herself.

As she lay there, her mind raced with possibilities, desperate for a way out of her predicament. Tears blurred her vision, but she wiped them away with determination. She couldn't afford to surrender to despair; she had to conjure a plan, any plan, to break free from this wretched situation. 

The thought of remaining bound to the king as his servant and worse, as a mere plaything filled her with a fierce resolve. She needed to summon her strength, muster courage, and find a way to escape or seek help. The weight of her plight pressed down on her, but deep within, a flicker of hope ignited a sense of urgency. 

She frantically scanned the dimly lit room, her heart racing as she searched for anything that could serve as a weapon. The walls, bare and cold, seemed to close in on her, amplifying her sense of dread. Her eyes darted from the shadowy corners to the sparse furniture, but each potential object, a chair, a lamp, a sharp piece of broken glass—fell short of being a true defence. 

A wave of panic washed over her as the realization sank in and she felt trapped, like a bird caught in a net, with no clear escape in sight. Despair began to creep in, settling heavily in her chest, as she grappled with a feeling of growing hopelessness and helplessness.

King Henry marched purposefully down the dungeon corridor, the torches casting flickering shadows on the cold stone walls. His face was set in a stern expression, intent on delivering his news to Princess Avalyn. 

As the heavy door creaked open, Avalyn's heart raced. She quickly hid the makeshift weapon she had fashioned under the bed, praying he wouldn't notice.

Henry's sharp eyes scanned the cell, immediately catching the subtle movement. "What are you hiding, Princess?" he demanded, his voice cold and commanding.

Avalyn's breath hitched, but she tried to maintain her composure. "Nothing, Your Majesty," she replied, her voice steady despite the fear gnawing at her insides.

Unconvinced, Henry moved towards the bed, his eyes narrowing. He knelt and peered underneath, his hand reaching out to retrieve the hidden weapon. "Are you sure you are not hiding anything from me to escape?" he asked, his tone dripping with menace.

In a split second, Avalyn's survival instincts kicked in. As soon as Henry's hand grasped the weapon, she lunged forward, seizing the opportunity. With a swift, desperate motion, she stabbed him, the blade sinking into his flesh. Henry's eyes widened in shock and pain, a guttural cry escaping his lips.

"You... dare..." he gasped, clutching at the wound, his face contorted in a mix of rage and disbelief.