Chapter 4

Rafa is Ares' personal bodyguard, so he always has to travel with him. Although he has his own house, he rarely visited it, except when he asks for vacations. Now, as always, he will have to fly to Los Angeles with Ares.

"Jelo," Rafa called to the other bodyguard who will stay caring for Tharn in Thailand.

"Yes, brother," Jelo replied, approaching Rafa. Rafa handed him a paper bag.

"Please give this to Aomsin and teach him how to use it. Also, please arrange for internet and change Aomsin's phone number to a monthly credit card, have it charged to my RR card," Rafa said. Jelo was a little shocked.

"Aomsin? You mean the new guy Tharn hired?" Jelo asked to make sure.

"Yes," Rafa replied. Jelo narrowed his eyes and looked at Rafa mischievously.

"You wanna eat the boy, bro?" Jelo joked with his older friend. Rafa was a little stunned.

"Don't ask too many questions, take good care of him," was all Rafa said. He still needed time to think and reflect, because he had really only known Aomsin for two days.

"Yes, yes, I will take good care of him," Jelo replied. Rafa was then able to travel in peace.

"Aomsin," Jelo called out to Aomsin, who was about to enter his room after finishing work. Aomsin looked at him a little confused. He knew that Jelo was Ares' bodyguard and that he looked after Tharn, but he had never met him.

"My name is Jelo," Jelo introduced himself in Thai, knowing Aomsin wouldn't understand.

"Yes, hello," Aomsin replied, bowing with his hand. Jelo handed him a paper bag, and Aomsin frowned in confusion.

"Rafa asked me to give it to you. Are you free? So I can teach you everything at once," Jelo said. Aomsin became even more confused, wondering what he was going to teach him. Jelo invited him to sit at a stone table near the room and took out a brand new mobile phone. Aomsin opened his eyes in surprise.

"Eh, what's this?" Aomsin asked.

"It's a phone," Jelo replied, his tone clear.

"I know it's a cell phone, but why are you giving it to me?" Aomsin asked.

"Rafa bought it for you. Afterwards, bring me your old phone and I'll I changed the SIM. Rafa also said to change to a monthly payment plan and register for internet. But don't worry, Rafa will pay for everything," Jelo said with a smile. He knew that the young man had not asked for it, but that his older companion was the one who wanted to "pay" the boy. Aomsin was stunned for a moment upon hearing that.

"But why are you giving it to me? It's too expensive, I can't accept it," Aomsin replied.

"Accept it, he gave it to you from the heart. If you don't receive it, Rafa will be sad. But if you want to ask him something, you'll have to wait until tomorrow, because he must be on the plane now," Jelo said. Aomsin was stunned, and Jelo took care of changing the chip on his cell phone and setting up a monthly payment plan through the Internet. Everything was fine.  Ready, along with a bunch of applications, the cell phone was ready for Aomsin to communicate with Rafa.

"Come, I'll teach you," Jelo said, calling Aomsin to sit down and learn. Aomsin listened, but was still confused. He only remembered that to communicate with Rafa he had to do it in a certain way and that he didn't have to worry about spending money. After teaching him, he left Aomsin with the new phone.

“What is all this?” Aomsin asked himself in confusion before he walked back into his room, staring at the new cell phone in his hand but ultimately leaving it there without doing anything with it. He didn’t have anyone to talk to anyway. Aomsin decided to wait to talk to Rafa first.